imagine for aidia !!! aka bae !!!

It was your third year attending Hogwarts and you were actually quite excited to be going back, as you wanted to get away from your invidious mother. This school is the best thing that's ever happened to you and when you got your letter, you knew right away that this was your ticket out.

The first year breezed by pretty quickly with you acquiring new friends and enemies as it went on. You had become friends with most, if not all, Gryffindor's, a select handful of Hufflepuff, mostly all Ravenclaw's, and a small little tiny amount of Slytherin's. But there were two friends that really stuck out; Fred and George. The Weasley twins.

Of course, you had to pick the trouble-makers as your closest friends, but that's just how it worked out and you loved the both of them. You're the only person they've never played a prank on, in fear that you would take revenge, and that satisfied you greatly.
This will be there year. You thought to yourself as you boarded the train, searching around for the compartment containing the two, sitting down across from the once you had found them.

"Aidia!" They exclaimed in unison as you stepped in, standing up to give you a gigantic, twin-sized hug.

"Fred! George!" You shouted back, a wide smile appearing across your face as you hugged them back, seating yourself across from them once they released you.

The entire train ride consisted of bad puns, plans for the year, and weird facial expressions as you tried to make each other laugh.

As you made your way to the dining hall, the two boys threw their arms around your shoulders, guiding you away from the rest of the third years and into the line of first years, motioning for you to crouch down so that you'd look shorter.

Without knowing what was planned, you followed quietly, glancing over at the two wearily. Eventually the three of you were standing with the first years, awaiting Dumbledore's arrival.

After quickly telling you the plan, the three of you started sneaking around the first years, whispering white lies about each of the houses and what's expected of them.

You had whispered to one first year that "All of the teachers will make you scrub the classroom head-to-toe with your own toothbrush if you get a low score."

After terrorizing each one of them, you grouped back up and snuck off without being noticed, laughing loudly at the kids' facial expressions when they heard what you had to say, telling each other all of the different things you came up with.
Yeah, this is going to be a very great year.