George imagine

Imagine George talking to Fred even though he's dead and you comforting him.
You could hear the murmurs coming from the bedroom you shared with George. Curious, you slowly pushed the door open, possibly thinking that George might be cheating on you, but what you saw was heart-breaking.
"Fred, I miss you..." George paused, taking in a deep breath, "I need you here with me. Y/n is great, you know? Thanks for introducing us... I wish you could be here to make memories with us..."
You leaned your head slightly against the wall, biting onto your bottom lip slightly, your eyes swelling with tears as you watched the man you love break-down, crying over his deceased brother.
"George.." You whispered quietly, fully pushing the door open. George looked up startled, his eyes puffy and face soaked from tears.
"Y/n," He choked out, extending his arms out for you to come and join him.
You made your way over to the bed, gently placing yourself in George's lap, draping your arms around his shoulders. "Hey.." You mumbled, placing a soft kiss to his cheek, wiping his tears away with your hand. "Baby, stop doing this. It's only making things worse."
Leaning his head on your shoulder, shaking slightly from all of the crying, he muttered out a small, "I love you."
"Sh, sh, I know." You ran your fingers slowly through his hair, bringing your cheek to the side of his head, holding him close to you as he began crying again.
He wrapped him arms tightly around your waist, the tears continuously streaming down his face, choked sobs coming out.
"I hate seeing you like this," You sighed, continuing to stoke his hair as he leaned against you, letting his eyes fall shut. "My poor baby.." You mumbled, placing another kiss to his face and another on his lips.