Asking you to be his

Fred: You lazily heaved your book off of the floor and onto the table, letting out a quick huff as you opened it to the assigned page, noticing a small, torn piece of parchment paper had fluttered out of it.
Leaning back down to the floor, picking it up, you read in sloppy hand-writing, You look beautiful today. Meet me after class? -F
You glanced over at the boy, seeing that his face was close to the book, trying to avoid eye contact with you.
After class, you greeted him right outside the door.
"Fred," You smiled up at him, leaning against the wall right outside the door.
"Y/n," He called back, nodding his head slightly.
"I missed you the entire break, you know," You sighed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.
"I missed you too, I've made it clear to mum that I'm staying here with you next Christmas."
"Cool," You called back. "Is there a reason you wanted to meet me?"
"Oh, yeah! I was thinking, since we're pretty close, and I think, not exactly sure, that you like me? I like you, even if you don't like me, but I'm asking you to be my girlfriend." He leant down slightly, looking at you for an answer.
"Oh," You let out a soft laugh, causing his face to wrinkle up in a frown, "Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend."

George: You'd been having a horrible week. Everything was dragging my terribly slow and all you wanted to do was curl into bed and sleep for about three weeks.
You felt horrible. You didn't even know why, you were just sad and nothing was really cheering you up. It took George about ten tries just to get something more than a chuckle out of you. He had no idea what was wrong and was really worried.
"Y/n," George called one evening after classes as you were heading up the stairs to the dormitories, your shoulders slouched slightly, books in hand.
"Yeah?" You turned to face him, leaning on the wall as your waited for him to respond.
"Come here," He replied, holding his hand out to you as he stepped closer.
You slowly made your way back down the stairs and over in front of him, looking up at him once you got there.
He quickly wrapped his arms around you, engulfing you in a hug, planting a soft kiss upon the top of your head. "I hope you're okay," You heard him mutter through your hair.
You quickly wrapped your arms tightly around his waist, letting the books fall to the floor as he hugged you tighter, keeping you as close as possible.
"You're my sunshine, and I don't want you feeling sad," He sighed, gently rubbing circles on your back with his fingertips. "Hey, maybe this will cheer you up.." He paused, taking in a deep breath, "Will you be my girlfriend?"
You glanced up at him, seeing that his face was very close to yours as it had just been resting against the top of your head, "I'd love that," You smiled, squeezing his body slightly.