chapter 1 : torn apart

It was an sunny day in the town of Elmore and everything was going fine except for one person a small blue cat boy named gumball. Gumball was having a hard time trying to stay awake through Ms. simian's lecture because he was up all night researching clubs. His reason for researching clubs is because his mother was making him join a club. Nicole was being especially hard on gumball and trying to force him to join a school club but gumball was having no luck finding one that suited him and he knew if he didn't find one soon his mother he get very upset with him. He would normally go to his best friend/brother either for advice or comfort but sadly that you had a fight and were not speaking to each other.

The Bell rung and the class got up and went into the hallways. While there gumball was thinking about how he was going to find a club, he tried his hardest to find one but none seemed to work out for him and he knew if he didn't find one soon he would have to face his mother's wrath, and his mother was someone you really didn't want to get angry.

As gumball pondered his thoughts he saw his little sister coming up to him.

"hey gumball" said Anaïs.

"Hey Anaïs" gumball said.

"Did you read the list of clubs that I printed out for you?" Anaïs asked.

"Yeah I did and there really wasn't anything in there for me so I just through it out" gumball said.

"YOU WHAT DO YOU NO HOW LONG IT TOOK TO MAKE THAT" Anaïs shouted.

"Okay geez Anaïs don't get so upset I told you or read it and there was nothing in there for me okay. Plus I didn't ask for in the first place you just gave it to me, so try not to get so angry" gumball said.

"You are so ungrateful you know that" Anaïs said angry.

"Okay geez I'm sorr-" gumball said but was cut off by Anaïs slapping him.

"SLAP"

"you know what just forget it I just try to be nice" and I running away.

After a few minutes gumball shook off what just happened want back to moaning about his club situation and before he knew it he saw there was no one but him in the hallway or so he thought.

"hey gummypuss, hows it going?" Jamie asked in a bullying way.

"What do you want Jamie? " asked gumball irritated

"Nothing just wondering a club your in, oh wait let me guest are either with the rejects club or the detention club" Jamie said chuckling

"no actually I don't have one" Gumball muttered

"what was that, gummypuss?" Jamie asked not understanding what gumball said

"I SAID I'M NOT IN A CLUB OKAY" Gumball screamed

"well okay I was just asking" Jamie said a little shocked at gumball yelling at her.

"sorry I didn't mean to shout at you" gumball said apologizing.

"let me guess you can get into a club" Jamie asked.

"it's not that it's just that there were any that I liked" gumball responded.

"yeah if you just said that you couldn't get into one it would make you sound cooler" Jamie said.

"I don't care all I know is that I'm screwed if I don't find one" gumball said terrified.

"what you mean" Jamie asked a little curious now

"I mean my mom has been on my ass all week about trying to join a club and if I don't find one soon shall kill me" gumball said scared at the thought about what his mom will do to him