Chapter 10: gumballs identity revealed

"Okay, I'll lick you" gumball said and began licking Jamie. Jamie moaned as gumball licked her pussy. Gumball licked her in a circular motion which made her moan even more.

Jamie was in heaven, she couldn't believe this was really happening. Not only was she being licked at 13, but she was being licked by someone she never imagined, gumball the guy she always picked on.

"Oh gumball, keep it up" Jamie said on the verge of an orgasm. She had never felt so much pleasure, even when she masturbated.

"Oh god, I'm going to come" Jamie said then had the most powerful orgasm of her young life. Gumball continued to lick until he got ever last inch of her come.

"That was amazing" Jamie said trying to stand,

"I hope you liked it, because now it's time for the main course" gumball said.

"You mean?" Jamie asked.

"Yup, it's time for sex" gumball said then took off the rest of his cloths, and so did Jamie.

"So how should we do this?" Jamie asked completely naked.

"Well I guess I should lie down on the bed and you should... you know" gumball said a little nervous.

"Okay" Jamie said then gumball lied down on the bed. Jamie was wasted no time and climbed on top him.

"You ready?" Jamie asked.

"Do it" gumball said then Jamie descended her pussy onto gumballs dick. The both moaned as there privets made contact. Jamie started going humping up and down and gumballs member.

Jamie was humping up and down, left and right feeling so much pleasure. She couldn't believe this was happening; she was going to lose her virginity.

Gumball was enjoying himself as well. He had never thought we would lose his virginity this young and to Jamie no less, though he has thought about it.

"Oh god, Jamie I'm Cumming" gumball said about to orgasm.

"Same here" Jamie said on the verge of an orgasm herself.

With one last hump, the duo came. Gumballs semen shot out and entered Jamie's pussy, while Jamie came all over gumballs dick. The duo knew what just happened to them, they couldn't believe it, but it happened. They had sex.

"That was amazing" Jamie said lying limb on top of gumball.

"Yes it was" gumball said breathing heavy.

After a few more seconds of panting Jamie sat up.

"Want to go again" gumball asked Jamie.

"So much" Jamie said as she and gumball change positions. This time, Jamie was on the bed on all fours.

"Alright, doggy style position" gumball said excided then positioned his dick near Jamie's pussy, shoved it in, and began to fuck her again.

"Oh god yes" Jamie said as gumball fucked her good. Gumball was humping her really hard. His pelvis slapping against her ass be a good sound.

"Oh Jamie, you're so tight" gumball said enjoying the tightness of his girlfriend's pussy. Gumball always thought of fucking a girl this way was the most pleasurable.

"Oh gumball, I'm going to cum" Jamie said as she was close to climax.

"Me too" gumball said near orgasm as well.

"Please come in me as much as you want" Jamie said wanting gumballs cum again.

"Here I come, I'm Cumming" gumball said again unleashing his load inside Jamie.