Chapter 11: so long elmore

"So, are you going to come clean?" Fred asked.

"I'm not Gumball Watterson" gumball protested.

"I guess you leave me no choice" Fred said then ripped gumballs clothes off (except is underwear), pushed him into the shower and turn it on.

"What are you doing?" gumball asked confused.

"I but dye remover in the tap of the shower head" Fred explained.

"YOU WHAT" gumball screamed.

"You heard me" Fred said and watched as the dye remover removed the gray dye. Gumball tried to run but Fred kept him pinned.

"Don't worry, it well be over soon" Fred said keeping gumball in place. In a few seconds, the gray dye was washed away.

"Ha, I knew it" Fred said.

"So I'm blue, that doesn't mean I'm gumball, I still look like a wolf" gumball said.

"No problem" Fred said then forcible removed that faked ears, nose, and contacts from gumball.

"And there, now your back to looking like yourself, Gumball Watterson" Fred said then took a picture of gumball which had the date on it.

"This will prove you're really Gumball Watterson for sure" Fred said then left the locker but bumped into Jamie.

"Hey watch it" Jamie said but Fred ignored her and continued down the hall. Jamie headed into the locker room to find her panties which she left behind. After she found them she saw gumball in is true form and in the shower stripped down to his undies.

"Oh my god, what happened gumball?" Jamie asked worried.

"it was that Fred kid, he found out I was gumball then he brought me, stripped him, washed off the dye, took off the fake parts, and took a picture of me like this to show brown" gumball explained.

"HE WHAT" Jamie screamed.

"Yeah, now brown well see I'm alive and then he probable use this to destroy the raid club" gumball said.

"Put your clothes, were getting out of here" Jamie said.

"But what about school?" gumball asked.

"I'll have rocky cover for us, now hurry up and lets go" Jamie said taking out her cell phone to call rocky. He agreed to cover for them.

Once gumball was dressed, he and Jamie went of the locker room and to the gym. The duo then headed out from the gym to the school yard.

"Okay, let's get you out of here" Jamie said taking gumball through the school yard.

"Thanks for helping me Jamie" gumball said.

"No problem" Jamie said.

(Browns office)

"So brown, what do you think?" Fred asked.

"This is amazing, now I can kick the boy out of school and expose the raid club for what they are" brown laughed. Not knowing rocky was eavesdropping.

"Oh no, I have to tell the raid club" rocky said then head to the raid room (the raid clubs club room).

"Guys we have problem" rocky said as he entered the room.

"What is it rocky?" Tobias asked.

-One explanation later-

"And that's what happened" rocky said finishing his sentence.

"Oh man, where are they now?" Tobias asked.

"There heading to the mansion" rocky said.

(Mean while at the mansion)