Chapter-7

To break Grace's thoughts a voice asked her "Is everything okay?"

Wiping her tears away she looked at him, she had never seen this guy before. She said "Yes I am fine."

"Well you don't seem to" He said

"Ah nothing much just had a bad day." She replied

"If you want you can share it with me. Sharing lessens the sadness trust me!" He said sitting besides Grace.

"Amm-"

"Well I am a stranger so you won't be afraid of your problems getting leaked." He said with an assuring smile.

Grace thought in her mind that he was right. He was nobody to her and why would he care about what is happening in her life so he won't spread her grief and by sharing her problems with him she may feel light.

"Well...!! What can you do when your good isn't good enough. I said something really bad to my best friend. I never wanted to hurt her, I know she helped me but. It just accidentally came out of my mouth. I didn't do that intentionally It was just an outburst of all the troubles I faced since last night. You see I am not used to the stuff like drinking, clubbing, hanging out with boys, staying out all night from my house and being with a boy whom I know nothing else then his name. It just caused a havoc and led me to saying those shitty things to her." Grace was really feeling guilty about what she said to Chloe.

"And I don't even know if she will ever accept my apology. I mean I know I messed up everything but still .." Grace said. Her heart and mind were filled with sadness.

"I see!! I mean its her right to be angry but you should tell her that it was not intentionally. Before you quit something what made you keep trying. In the first place don't just give up on what once made you happy before." "I believe she will surely understand that. But you should keep on trying. If you keep on trying I am sure she will accept your apology." The guy said.

He didn't really seem like a stranger once he started talking. He made Grace comfortable and she was feeling light heart now.

After a bit of talking, not any personal stuff just about hobbies and etc his phone ranged "Excuse me!" He said and went. After a while he came back and said to Grace "Well I had to go. It was really nice talking to you. Hope I didn't annoyed you?" He said laughing.

"Well not at all instead you lighted up my mood. I enjoyed talking to you."She said.

And the guy left. Finally Grace was feeling little happy. She thought of going to her house since her dad would be worried. She stopped a cab and in few minutes reached her house. As soon as she ranged the bell her father opened the door.

"Grace welcome back! How was the night?" He asked with a smile.

"Well it was nice." Grace was shocked with her father's reaction. She thought he would be worried or angry but he didn't seemed like any of these instead he was happy and calm as ever.

"You are not angry on me?" Grace asked looking at her dad

"Angry? Why?"

"I was out all night and I didn't picked your calls. Don't you got worried about it" She asked folding her arms.

"Why? Samantha already said that you were staying the night at Chloe's house."

Just then Grace remembered that yes Chloe told her that Samantha had called my dad.

"Well honey you had your breakfast?" He asked

"Umm no not yet"

"Ok then thank god I already made some extra. Its on the kitchen counter. I am getting late for the flight" He said pulling his bags out.

"Wait where are you going?

"I have an meeting so I need to leave" He said

It was normal. Grace's dad was mostly out of the town. Her mom too complained about that all the time. But he had lots of business meetings and Grace was used to staying alone in the house.

"Ok bye" She said hugging him.

"Well I wanted to know how much fun you had yesterday but I am already late so when I'll be back you got to tell me."He said hugging her back.

"Sure" Grace said with a weird expression since only she knew how much fun she had.

"Bye" She waved at him as he got into his car and drove away.

Well again Grace was alone. She didn't had that much guts right now to talk to Chloe. She thought calling her wont be a good idea instead she should talk to her face to face and apologize.

Her head was still hurting a bit so she went to her room and thought of talking a bath. Putting her phone on charging she went to her bathroom. When she looked at the mirror she realized that all the time she had been in that little black dress. At Zayn's house, in the park no wonder why people were staring at her. After all who wears a party dress in early morning and then sits in the park staring at grass.

When she looked at her face her liner was all on her face, she looked horrible, her hair were a mess.

"Oh my gosh!! These were the worst days of my life. Seriously!" She said holding her face in her hands.

Finally she went to take a shower. Putting the tap on, she let the hot water fall over her body so that she could feel better and her hangover could wash away with the water. After coming back from shower she simply laid in her bed. She wasn't hungry at all or you can say she didn't had the urge to go down and eat something. She was tired. So she simply went to sleep.

Sun was setting down when Grace woke up. She was asleep for so long that it was almost evening now. She looked at her phone one message from her dad telling her that he already reached at his destination. And two missed calls from Samantha. No wonder Grace didn't talked to her since last night but she wasn't in the mood to call or talk to her because she already ruined her friendship with Chloe and she didn't wanted to do same with Sam cause Grace was still angry on her as to how she let her go with a stranger.

Grace walked out of her room, down to the kitchen. She was feeling fresh and better now. Her stomach was making weird sounds because since last night she only drank alcohol and ate nothing. She putted on some music and started to find something to eat. But still everything was spinning in her mind about what happened last night and this morning. She remembered what that guy in the park said to her "Before you quit something what made you keep trying. In the first place don't just give up on what once made you happy before." Yes Chloe had to forgive Grace after all they both were childhood friend and she didn't wanted to loose such an awesome friend of her just because of her stupid behavior.

Somehow in corner of her mind Grace agreed that yes she overreacted over what happened last night. No wonder Zayn was a lovely guy and he wouldn't have any bad intentions and also he saved her from Derek but instead of thanking him Grace ran out of his house creating a scene. She was meant to thank him also.

So now the only tasks of Grace were thanking Zayn and apologizing to Chloe.

She kept her food on the kitchen counter and turned on the television to watch something and after all the stuff she went back to sleep praying to have a new start and nice day next morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Please vote :) Any guesses who that guy is? ;) )