Chapter- 17

She couldn't focus. Her mind was busy some where else. She was just staring and doing nothing.

Test had already started and everyone around her was busy solving it but Grace focused on the injured hand.

She could see how difficult it was for Zayn to write down with such a broken fist. He was momentarily leaving the pen and then picking it up again.

Grace was not even bothered to solve her test.

She was fighting with her thoughts. At one moment her mind said she should ask Zayn about this and cure his hand the other moment her mind said that he hurted you, let him be in pain. He didn't even apologized so just stop feeling sad about his hand. He deserves this pain.

It was just like the sound you hear of the devil and the angel that resides in your soul. The choice is upto you to listen to the one who is right.

The bell ranged and that was the moment where Grace was dragged out of her thoughts. She realized that the test she had prepared for the whole week ended like this. She didn't even wrote down a word. Her answer sheet was as blank as Zayn's face when he entered the class.

Tears filled in her eyes as she realized she is going to score zero marks. Never in her life she did this and now she hated Zayn for the change he caused to her.

She didn't wanted to be the centre of attention because of her crying so she rushed to the washroom controlling her tears.

As soon as Zayn noticed this he ran after her cause he thought Grace was crying because of him.

But he was late. Grace was already gone. She was nowhere to be seen in the corridor. Zayn had lost his first chance. He could still feel the pain in his hand but he wanted to suffer it. He didn't wanted it to heal until he apologizes to Grace.

......

Entering the washroom she burst out all her sadness. Tears were streaming down her face. She didn't knew that tears were still left with her.

Rejection, insult, failure this was her life now. The guy she liked a lot rejected her, then he insulted her and now she even got failed in the test.

Grace's life had never been such a disaster.

She wished that she never turned nineteen cause that was the day where she first saw Zayn, the guy who just with his eyes and voice took over Grace's mind and heart.

He had something magical in him which dragged Grace every time towards him.

And that's what happened today, even when he had said so many hurtful things to her. Grace still couldn't manage to see him in pain.

She immediately washed her face and went out of the washroom.

Grace started walking towards the college gate. She wanted to avoid everyone. While walking she prayed that she didn't had to face anyone of her friends. She wasn't ready for their questions again and again.

"Grace?" Someone shouted.

As soon as the voice reached her ears she started walking more swiftly. She wanted to ignore that person. Same velvet voice which could melt her heart in seconds now was the voice she never wanted to listen. It took everything for her to walk away from him. Her mind was forcing her to walk away but her heart was making her stop and ask him about his hand, but this time her mind won and she kept on walking.

Zayn was shouting her name continuously but she didn't stop.

She boarded a cab since she knew that if she walked Zayn would surely catch up to her in less than a minute.

Sitting in the cab she tried to push away all the thoughts. She never wanted this, she never wished for this. Like every other girl she wanted to have a stable and beautiful life in which there is a boy whom she loves and they both live like a cute couple. But life had something else for her.

The more she tried to run away from this, the more she was dragged into this. She pulled out her heart shaped locket from her mother and stared at it.

This was the first time after a long while that she wanted her mother back. She knew that only her mother could guide her to the best and help her getting out of this mess.

"Why can't my life be as easy as other girls?" She cried.

And in no moments she reached her house.

.......

Zayn was just standing at the place where he saw Grace sitting inside the cab. He stood there for moments, still like a statue with nothing to say, nothing to feel.

He didn't knew what to say. His head was already in pain because of lack of rest but the pain was nothing as compared to the pain he was carrying in his heart.

Immediately he pulled out his car keys and putting on the ignition of his car he drove away.

......

Grace didn't had the strength to walk upstairs to her room so she laid down on her sofa, over thinking every incident.

She felt lonely, there was no one she could talk to or share her thoughts with, someone who could guide her to the correct path. No one she had no one. Her father was still on tour, her friends were busy in their lives and she didn't wanted to bother them.

She was suffering from so much but still she didn't let anyone know about it. She felt like this wasn't her. This was not the girl her father had seen, this wasn't the girl her mother wanted her to be, this wasn't the girl her friends hang out with. She wasn't she. Now she had become a girl who is not strong enough to have control over her feelings and herself. She is a poor crying girl now. She is becoming love sick puppy because of Zayn. She didn't wanted to be like this.

She just prayed that things become normal again. She couldn't bear this pain anymore. It was taking everything from her, her happiness, her life everything. This pain was eating her up from inside and she wanted to fight it and bring her happy days back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I updated.. :D but ya! ya! this part is full of thoughts and detail but I couldn't help it. I love writing details :P

Anyways please vote guys.. Thanks and enjoy xx