Chapter- 20

"So we don't matter to you anymore. Right?" Samantha said crossing her arms.

"No. You both are my best friends. Why are you saying like this?" Grace said

"Then why ain't you told us about this.?" Chloe said

"Everything was going upside down. I didn't know what to do. All went so swiftly. I was confused." Grace said with a shaky voice.

"But Grace.." Samantha tried to say something but Chloe stopped her and said" Its ok. But what about Zayn? You are going out with him or not?"

"No" She replied.

"What?" Both the girls shouted. "Why?"

"I am not ready. " She said

"What not ready?Date doesn't needs any rehearsals!!" Chloe said.

"But I've never been on date before." She said

"There is always a first time Grace." Samantha said.

"And better think about it like a little dinner. Don't think about it like a date." Chloe suggested her.

"But"

"No but only yes." Samantha said

"Okay I will." She said with a disappointed tone.

"Good. Its already 5pm. What are you waiting for? Go and get ready." Chloe said getting excited

She seemed more excited than Grace. But Chloe was like this. She was wild and always ready to go on dates and parties. It would have been much better if Chloe was to attend today's date.

..........................

So many things were running through Grace's mind. She was still not ready to go out with Zayn.  She always did something stupid when she was around him. If this date ended up with something bad. She will never hang out with any boy again.

Grace opened her wardrobe and started searching for something to wear. She had nothing to wear on a dinner. She didn't even bothered to had clothes like that. She never thought that any guy will date her.

Just then the doorbell rang. She started walking downstairs. She could hear Chloe thanking someone and closing the door.

Grace almost reached the living room and saw Chloe with a beautiful black dress in her hand. 

"What is this?" Grace asked her

"It's for you." Chloe said.

"For me?" She asked. She didn't had any idea what was happening.

"But who send it?" She asked

"Let me see." Chloe flipped the dress. There was a note at the back cover. She pulled it out and started reading it.

'I want you to wear this dress. I remember when I saw you that day in the club. You look stunning in black. Please wear this tonight.

Zayn xx'

"Oh my gosh!! He is so cute. I want a boyfriend like him." Chloe said without having a second thought about what she was saying.

"Grace you are really lucky. I mean who else does this." Samantha said

Grace was speechless. She didn't knew what to say. While both the other girls were busy praising Zayn. Grace wanted to scold him for doing this. 

Zayn was behaving weird. Grace and Zayn were not even proper friends then why he started behaving like a boyfriend.

Grace now wanted to know what was going on his mind. She wasn't liking this all and she just wanted to know why Zayn behaved so weirdly.

"Grace? Grace?" Samantha said