Chapter- 3

While laying on her bed and thinking about that guy, Grace's phone ranged which dragged her out of the dream world.

She turned around to look at her phone and no wonder it was Chloe's call. Grace immediately looked at the time, it was almost 6:30pm. "Oh shit." Cursed Grace. "How couldn't I get track of the time? I have been laying on my bed since 2 hours. Oh god!!" The phone was continuously ringing. She hurriedly picked it up.

"Hello Chloe?"

"What took you so long to pick my call?"

"Ah actually---"

"Anyways be ready me and Sam will be there in 30 minutes."

"Amm Chloe.." Beep beep beep.. She already hanged up the call.

Chloe was always busy with herself. She least paid attention to what others were saying or talking. She was very moody at the same time. Her moods changed like someone changes channels on tv while they get bored.

Grace immediately went to take a quick shower. When she came back she started searching what to wear. She pulled out grey colored leggings and a red frock top. She wore that, dried her hairs and applied a little eye liner.

And finally she was ready according to her.

The door bell ranged. Grace's father opened the door.

"Hello Mr. Norton" said two beautiful young ladies Chloe and Samantha.

"Hello girls. All ready for tonight's fun?"

"Yes. We are so happy since Grace for the first time agreed to come."

"Yeah I am happy too" Said her father laughing.

"So where is the birthday girl?" Asked Chloe excitedly

"She is upstairs in her room. Come inside." And he closed the door behind them

Both the girls went upstairs into her room to take Grace with them.

As soon as they both entered the room and saw Grace their smile went down.

"So how I am looking" Grace asked shyly.

Chloe and Samantha looked at each other and frowned.

"I knew this was going to happen"

"Why what's wrong" Grace asked with worried eyes.

Just then Chloe walked towards Grace and said" You need a makeover babe."

And in fraction of seconds Grace was forced to sit on the chair. Chloe pulled out her small makeup box from her purse while Samantha was doing Grace's hair. And a few minutes later Chloe backed out and pulled a dress from the bag she had brought.

"I knew this was going to happen so I brought an extra dress for you. Go change it" Chloe ordered Grace.

"But Chloe..."

"Shhh..!! You are the birthday girl. You should look most beautiful tonight. Go hurry we are getting late."

The dress Chloe brought for her was a black middy. It was sleeveless with net design on one side of waist. The dress was hot indeed.

When Grace wore it, it perfectly fitted her just as it was made for her.

"Hurry up Grace." Samantha shouted.

Just then Grace came out. Samantha and Chloe were so happy to see their friend look so beautiful. You could see Chloe's face. She looked like a mother who had just seen her little daughter dressed like a princess.

Grace looked herself in mirror. She couldn't stop smiling. She agreed that Girls had fully changed her look. Her brown hairs were simply falling on her shoulders and her face was shinning. Now she was totally looking like a birthday girl.

Both the girls looked at her and said" Amazing. You look amazing." And both of them gave each other a high five.

"Now hurry up lets go."

And all three girls went down and got seated in the car. Just then Grace said "Wait I forgot something" and she ran upstairs to bring her pendant which her mother had left for her.

"Ok now lets go."

"Yeaahhhhhh!!" Both the girls shouted and Chloe drove the car.

In few minutes they reached the pub. Grace had never been to a pub. It was strange yet new experience for her. They all got out of the car and entered the pub. It was just like Grace had seen in movies. People dancing, fully crowded, bar at the corner where people are sitting, loud music, colorful lights which were blinking at every second, couches filled with boys and girls kissing each other.

As soon as she entered the pub half of the crowd was looking at her since she was looking extremely hot in her little black dress

Chloe held Grace's hand so that she doesn't get lost as she was new here and then they all made their way to the bar. Chloe ordered drinks for herself and Samantha and juice for Grace since she never drank. Grace was enjoying a bit yet she was uncomfortable with her little black dress.

"Here are your drinks girls" Said Chloe handling each of them their drinks.

Just when Grace was about to take a sip from her drink she noticed that black leather jacket guy entering with his friends in the pub. Her eyes were widen at the sight and she stood there like a statue with glass held to her mouth. When Chloe looked at her she asked" What's wrong Grace? what are you looking at?" And she looked in the direction Grace was looking.

A huge smile came on her face and she said looking to the girls" Oh my god they are here. Yeah now I can talk to that curly haired guy. Oh my my he is so hot." And without a second she walked towards him. Samantha said to Grace" Oh again now she will spend all night trying to get him. I just don't understand what's so interesting about boys."

Grace was still staring at that boy. This time his hair were not as messy as in the morning they were cleanly combed and gelled. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and white t-shirt. Grace wondered is he obsessed with leather.

She saw that Chloe had already started talking to that curly haired guy. She was thinking how is Chloe able to talk to a stranger so comfortably?

Anyways she started talking to Samantha about class projects and her mother's gift but she still wasn't able to get her eyes off that guy. Just then she noticed that the guy is coming towards her. She immediately turned to other side since she didn't had that much guts to face a boy she find attractive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see Grace's look at pub in the picture at the top ;)

(Please vote :) Thank you.. Hope you liked it..!!)