+++ Chapter 2 +++

A/N: Nothing to say really... a part from.....

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333

..:::.. Chapter 2 ..:::.. 

Tapping the tip of my pencil against the edge of my desk filled barely of my satisfaction. I yawned tiredly and slumped in my seat. The classroom’s aroma wasn’t pleasant at all as it filled my nostrils when I inhaled every breath I needed.

Chace sat in the desk beside mine and he was staring blankly out the window, probably finding his way to daydream land. We had 3 more minutes left of the lesson and still some students were still finishing off their geometry test papers nervously and slowly so we had to stay silent as possible.

The teacher narrowed his eyes at me, gesturing for me to stop the annoying tapping sound. I sighed in boredom and dropped my pencil on the wooden desk, stealing glances at my watch that was wrapped around my pale wrist.

12:27

12:28

12:29

Instantly, as the hand ticked one last time. The shrill of the bell blared into my ears, bringing joy to my heart. The teacher stood from his comfortable black leather chair and he padded around the classroom, collecting the sheets of white paper. He adjusted his glasses that rested upon the tip of his long red nose and returned back to his desk at the front. “Class dismiss.” He smiled.

I sighed in relief, that lesson felt like prison. Who knew that ‘Class Dismiss’ was technically my now two favourite words? I stood up and shoved everything in my bag and swung it over in my shoulder all in one quick swift move. “It looks like you’re in a rush?” Chace smirked, I rolled my eyes.

“Of course I am. I want to get out of this horrible stinky dungeon.” I sniggered as I waited for him at the exit of the classroom. At least, I wasn’t a ditcher and actually waited for my best friend. He headed towards me and together, we set our journey to the cafeteria.

______________________

I spat my Mushroom Soup across the table, spraying drops of it everywhere. “You what?!” I screamed, dabbing a white napkin upon my lips and the table.

“Weren’t you listening Han? I am goi-” Caitlin repeated, I placed a finger upon her lips, hushing her to be quiet.

“No, I heard you the first time but I can’t believe it, how could you? He’s an idiot.” I exploded, removing my finger from her mouth and started drinking my hot soup again. Yum- delicious.

“So, he’s gorgeous.” Caitlin shrugged her shoulders. My eyes widened and I shot her an are-you-kidding-me look.

“Who cares? He’s a player, he even left girls who he had sex with.” I grumbled the last part. Caitlin sighed, twirling a strand of her blond hair around her finger. I swear that blond girls are really that dumb. How can Caitlin do this to me and Chace? She was going on a date with Matt the player just because of his stupid ego looks. But I have to admit, he is quite gorgeous… wait, no he’s not! Focus Hannah. Ugh.

“Why? You jealous??” Caitlin smirked; her voice abruptly snapped me out of my thoughts. She arched one of her eye brow upwards. I narrowed my eyes at her.

“What! No!” I shouted loudly as I took another sip of my warm soup. Caitlin continued smirking like a maniac; obviously she wasn’t convinced at all. Chace arrived at the table and gestured his hand for me to slide to the corner so he could fit in the bench with me.

He placed his tray in front of him and captured a grape between his teeth. “What’s happening?” he asked casually.

“Wait till you hear who Caitlin is dating now…” I sighed as I took the last sip of my soup. Chace threw his attention to Caitlin who was sitting nervously opposite of him.