Chapter 1

A/N; hi guys sorry for the longest update ^^; I been really sick and senior year is really hard. So hopefully I can make it up to you for this chapter <3!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will catch you sooner or later brat!" "Nooo!!"

Quickly sitting up the young female mage panting fast. Her violet eyes widen with fear as she her ivory pale skin was covered in sweat. Looking around frantically letting herself calm down seeing the familiar scenery. Placing her right hand against her chest and took a deep breath. Settling her frantic heart beat from the nightmare.

Looking down at her left hand she saw her black Fairy Tail mark. A genuine smile spread across her face. She still was with her family making her fully relaxed. After being calmed down fully she threw off the covers and swinged her legs over the edge. Her violet hues looked over to her blue clock. 6:30 a.m. Sighing softly she got up and strolled over to the bathroom. Looking I'm the mirror she cringed at her reflection.

The girl looking right back at her shown a girl with tossoled raven colored hair. Her violet hues wide with dark circles showing restless sleep. Her clothes were all disarray against her ivory pale skin. To sum it up she looked like a mess. Quickly taking off her clothes and turned in the water faucet. She let the water fill up in the bath tub.

Stepping her long legs in the hot water she gently placed the rest of her body in as well. Leaving her chin just above the water making her close her eyes. The hot water relaxing her muscles even further. Also giving the young girl a chance to think about her drea-...nightmare more to say. She had dreamed of her again. Just the thought of her caused a shiver go down her spin.

Swatting away the unwanted thoughts she realized she been in the water too long due to the tips of her finger tips wrinkled slightly. Quickly washing herself and was about to get out she heard a crash and window breaking. "Owwwww!!" A young male voice came from her bedroom. Quickly drying and dressing she was into the other room. Then stopped at the sight and sighed spotting a familat pinkette holding his head with a blue cat hovering over him.

"Natsu why did you break through my window?!" Getting angry as she looked up at her now broken window. "It was locked so how else was I suppose to get in?" The young salamander whinned as he looked at his fellow nakama. Her anger flared up as she suddenly hit him on top of the head and walked away. The hit causing Natsu to have a big not. "Owwww!!!!" The blue cat sighed "Natsu I told you to take the door. Inoue is just as scary as Erza."

Inoue sighed feeling agitated looking down at her attire. It consisted of a purple tubed top and a short denim skirt that had a black belt. Connecting to her belt she had her wip on her right side of her body that she received from Lucy for her birthday. Storming back to the bathroom she fixed up her hair since she didn't have time with the ruckus.

Glancing to the side she saw Natsu watching her with puppy eyes. The blue exceed sitting next to him giving her "kitty " eyes as he called them. Sighing as she fixed her hurling black locks and let them fall gently on her back. Turning her body to them Inoue put her hands on her hips. "Natsu I do forgive you but you have to pay for the window."

**Natsu p.o.v**
When Inoue had went into the bathroom he quickly sat on the ground. He watched her with his oynx eyes and felt his cheeks beaten up. Is it me or does Inoue look even more gorgeous today then yesterday?? After that thought he shook his head as his heart was beating fast as he watched his comrade get ready. He could tell she was still angry with him so he gave her his puppy eyes. Knowing full well it made her soften and worked well against her anger.

Inoue glanced over at him and signed letting her black curled hair fall to her waist. And looked at him angrily. Making the salamander nervous since he didn't expect what to come next. To his surprise Inoue told him he had to pay to fox her windows. The young male have her his signature goofy grin. Shocking the female mage as well. "Okay I will! Now I'm hungry!" He got up without warning and ran to her kitchen.