Your disgusting

Demi's pov
Ugh I can't believe I have to perform with you! I say with disgust. I honestly hate Meghan she's so annoying and she's a brat. Trust me you little whore I'm not happy about it either. She says while crossing her arms. Girls girls girls can't we just work this out and not fight nick says. Shut up nick! We both say at the same time. He steps back with his hand in surrender. I roll my eyes at him. Your voice is fake. You talk like your black and no ones falling for that fake accent sweet heart. She gasps and her mouth flys open. "Ouch" nick says. Meghan glares at him.  Well look at the time... Nick says before running away because we all know Meghan can beat him up in a second. Your personality is fake. You tell people not to bully when your the biggest one of them all. Your outfit makes me want to puke on it but it looks like someone already did she says before walking away with her evil laugh. This isn't over I shout whiles she walks away. Whatever she screams back. We perform cool for the summer and all about that bass for the audience. OMFG you were supposed to stand on the left side of me i tell her right after we get of stage. Who gives two f*cks she says. I do I could've died I said. I still don't see the problem she says. I roll, my eyes at her. She walks away after smirking at me in an evil way. UGH SHE GETS ME SO MAD I say to myself. That's it I say. I go up to her and push her against a wall. Her expression is a mixture of disgust shocked and pleasure. What do you want she says. I want you to leave me alone. Get off me she screams. Not till you say you'll leave me alone I say while she squirms to get out of my grasp. She may be strong but I'm stronger. NEVER she shouts. Fine then! I say while giving her a evil smirk and putting more pressure on my hands so it makes it harder for her to escape. Your so stupid and everyone knows you use audio tune. I could go on and on. Is that really what you want sweetheart I say evilly. Then her disgust expression turns into a happy one. Then I give her a confused one. And then...
She leans in like she's about to kiss me. Then our faces are inches apart. EWW I scream while getting off of her. Hahaahaa I knew I could get you off of me. Your disgusting!!!! I scream. I know honey but tell me who could not want this she says while pointing her hands to her body. I just roll my eyes and give her the most disgusted face I've ever made. And know time for your punishment she says with a very evil and sexy tone (wait what?!) . Her eyes go right to nick when she sees him coming. I've had a crush on nick sense as long as I can remember and Meghan knows that. When nick gets over near Meghan she grabs him by his shirt and presses her lips against his and makes a little moan. Of course nick doesn't stop her. And then she pushes him off. Wow your a great kisser. She says smiling at him. To bad Demi will never know. Ugh you little bitch!! I scream and push her on the ground. And start beating her up. Get off! She screams. Eventually some people get me off of her and start holding me back wile she starts to stand up.Thats it you and Demi in the dressing room know! Nick says pointing to Meghan and I. Oh god! I think to myself