Music video

Demi's pov
Meghan finished the song. She wrote it about a lesbian experience. And ever since then she's been avoiding me. When we went to record the song she didn't talk to me. I went up to her and she just walked away like I wasn't even alive. The song is really hot though. So it was hard to not explode when she was moaning into the microphone. But of course we had to shoot a music video. And for a sexy song there has to be a sexy video. So I walked onto set and I saw a large king sized bed that was red and candles all around it. My jaw dropped open. Ok calm down Demi you don't know if your going to be having sex on that bed with Meghan I thought to myself and brushed the thought away. But then after hair and makeup I head into wardrobe. For hair they added extensions so my hair was basically touching my boobs and they put a lot of makeup on my face.  For wardrobe they put me in a white bra and white underwear . I feel kind of uncomfortable but whatever. I put a robe on and head to the set. Then I see her. I see Meghan. God she's so beautiful. She's also in a robe and the ends of her long straight beautiful blonde hair are died black. Pitch black. She's on the phone with someone and she looks really angry. Demi! Go lay on the bed and take your robe off! the director yells. I do as he says while rolling my eyes. Ok so when I yell action Meghan walk over to Demi and you guys start making out the director snaps. That's when my eyes widen. What!!!?!?! I scream I didn't not agree to do this I hiss. Yeah me either Meghan yells. To bad you agreed to do this song and I'm in charge of you so either do it or get off my set and we can forget this music career. He screams. I'm left speechless and Meghans eyes fill with fear. Fine! I hiss. There we go he says while smirking. Then I roll my eyes and so does Meghan. Action! He screams. And when he yells that Meghan takes off her robe and I see something beautiful. I see her in a black bra and underwear she looks so beautiful. Oh my god I can barely think straight her exposed body is so hot. I bite the bottom of my lip and try to keep my cool.
Meghans pov
The director yells action. Then I take off my robe. I feel so uncomfortable I never wanted to make a music video like this but I sadly agreed to it. Right after I take it off Demi's eyes widen. Her eyes search my whole body. She's so cute when she bites her lip. I walk over to her in a sexy way. I get on top of her and start kissing her neck while pinning her hands down on the bed while smirking into many kisses. She seems to be enjoying it but I can't really tell if that's acting.
...

After we're done shooting I see him walking towards me.
Hey babe! Charlie says
F**ck off! I demand while pushing him off me
Jesus what's your problem?! He asks
I just roll my eyes in disbelief
But then I see Demi walking over.
Who this?!? Demi asks looking slightly jealous
(Oh and btw me and Demi haven't changed so Charlie's eyes are everywhere but our faces)
No one! I hiss at her.
You better leave her alone?! She says very loudly
Why are you her girlfriend or something!? he says angrily
Demi doesn't answer WTF IS HAPPENING