Were not working together!

Demi pov
What the hell Nick said shoving us in the dressing room. Demi why would you do that he ask me. Yeah Demi why? Meghan asks with a smirk.  Well it's not like I can tell Nick its kinda has to do with him. Umm I start to stay. DEMI MEGHAN MY TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD my manger says while walking into our dressing room. Thank god I think to myself. What do u want John. I say. Well I'm glad you asked he says very excited. Meghan just stands there crossing her and rolling her eyes. I want you two do write a song and record it together!! He basically screams. Both Me and Meghan's jaw drops open. So is that a yes? He asks anxiously. We both don't answer because we're both still in shock. Umm that's a yes Nick says before we both can answer. Great he says then walks out. Ok ok before you get mad...he starts to say. Oh no I'm not mad Meghan says cutting him and with a fake smile. Really?he asks with a smile and confused look. While I just stand there watching this conversation really confused. Meghan usually reacts over the littlest things. Of course I'm not mad.... I'm furious!! She screams while pushing Nick up against the wall very aggressively. Please don't kill me he screams with fear. Oh baby were way past kill I'm talking dancing on your grave and burning it! She silently yells in his face.  Meghan get off him! I say while pulling her off him. I finally get her off him and by then she's a little less mad. Get your f**cking hands off me. She screams in my face. Ok look it's just one little song Nick says. We're not working together!! we both scream. Guys come on I already told him you would so actually you don't have a choice. I hate you I scream.
Meghan's pov
Whatever! He says crossing his arms. I start walking towards him and then I grab his shirt collar. I lean in like I'm about to kiss him but... If she kills me its on you I whisper in his ear. I can see him blushing. You know I love you as a friend right? I asks. I know! he says while smiling. I then give him a big hug right in front of Demi. I see the anger in her eyes. I smirk at her while I'm hugging Nick. Ok well we better get going if we wanna right that song Demi says while grabbing my hand and pulling me out Of the hug with Nick.  When we're out of the dressing room she pins me up against the wall. Oh this again! I say angrily. Listen trainor that was cruel and know all the fun and games are over. We need to work on this song. She hisses at me. Fine whatever I say angrily while rolling my eyes. Know lets go she says while motioning  me out the building and into her car so we can head to her apartment to start writing the song. Well that was definitely one award show I won't forget.