What the...

A/n ok first I wanna thank everyone for the 100 followers so quickly it means the world to me.
Demi's pov
Meghans in my house writing the song alone at the kitchen table. Shes a really good song writer but so am I and she won't let me help her. She told me to leave her alone and give her an hour to write it and then she was out of here. It been 55 minutes and.... Sh!t she mutters under her breath. I can tell she's getting frustrated. But her mad face is so hot (wait what?!? Snap out of it demi)
So of course knowing me I have to find more ways annoy her. I start getting in her personal space. Umm your kind of like breathing on my neck! She says angrily. I know I say with a smirk. Just leave me alone I'm almost done she says in a frustrated tone. Yeah almost done with the first line I say. She just rolls her eyes and tries to block me out. I'm touching you I'm touching you I say while poking around her body and acting like a 5 year old. QUIT IT! She screams. NEVER I say with a smile. I continue to poke her until... THATS IT!! She screams and tackles me on the floor. She has my hands tied down on the floor and she's on top of me! Damn this girl is strong!! But I'm stronger . I switch around so I'm on top of her and I have her hands pinned down. We both start laughing. But then I look into her eyes. There so beautiful! Then I look at her lips. There gorgeous to. It's so hard to keep my emotions locked inside of me. So i let them out. I knew it! They tasted exactly how I thought they would. So perfect and sweet. I continue to taste them with my own. I just can't get enough of them. She doesn't stop me. Then I stop for a second even tho it's paining me. This time she looks in my eyes. She hesitates to do it again. But she plants her beautiful lips on mine again. Demi! She try's to say but it comes out as a moan. Mmmhhhmmm. I say while smiling into another kiss. This isn't right. She says pushing me off. For all my life you despised me and know we're making out on your apartment floor she says when we're both off the floor. I know I don't know what happened you just looked so... Tempting. Have you always liked me this way the whole time. She asked looking really confused and frustrated. No! I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I've never really had feelings for you since tonight. Look Demi I got to go I'm sorry about tonight I'll just finish the song at my house she says looking extremely frustrated. She starts walking to the door and I follow her. When she gets to the door she turns around and faces me. Well bye Meghan. I mumble just loud enough for her to hear me. I start to walk back but then she grabs my hand and tugs my shirt and kisses me again this one is long but if feels really short. Sh!t!!! She screams pushing me off and walking out the door. She slams the door and then I push my back against it and slide down till my butt hits the floor. What the f**ck? I said.
Meghans pov
I slam the door to Demi's apartment. I can't believe that just happened I think to myself. I run to my car very quickly regretting not kissing her longer. I get in my car and say what the f**ck?