{3} The Gathering

A gathering was held, the earth related dragons were on the rocky and lively side with bright flowers and trees. The fire related dragons were on the magma, obsidian and coal side with sharp spikes and lava everywhere. The water dragons were held in a lovely swamp with lovely flowers and a weeping tree. Above were the dragons who lived in the sky and beside the swamp and magma was a dark area covered in podzol, withered and dying with a dark tinge to it. The Ice Dragon shivered at the sight of it. Between the water and earth there was a bright white area covered in wool and quartz stone. It had a holy tinge to it and made the Ice Dragon sigh with relief for some reason. A ravine surrounded the tree where the Ore, Gem, occasionally Nightlocks who don't like the death area and Crystal Dragons were. Finally, surrounding all of the other territories was a bright and rainbow like land with Cotton Candy trees with sugar logs and a quadruple rainbow to top it off. Most importantly was the tree, the great and large tree that was in the middle of it all. It was always sunny where the gatherings were held. "I am Shard, the Ice Dragon. I have seen a vision in my dream. We are in great danger, Amelia is coming. She is a dark dragon with the will and mind to corrupt anything. She can wither this land and the dragons in it. We must evacuate and warn Ebony." said Shard. "I cannot stop this from happening and I'm afraid sacrifices will be made but we must escape." she said again. Everyone gasped with shock. "She is coming..." said a voice. A dark scaled dragon appeared in front of shard. Her amber eyes stared into the green eyes of Shard's. "There is no escape..." said the dragon. "She is coming..." she laughed manically. "It will be fun to watch you scream..." the dragon. She laughed again "Ooh will it be fun. Will it be fun to watch you be tortured... You scream, yes?" said the dragon sounding slightly insane. "I'm here to weaken all of you. She will torture you as you wither, slowly but surely you will all die." the dragon said. Her head fell off onto Shard's claws and she released a shriek. Behind her was a storm dragon. "Enough of that." he said in a strong and loud voice. "Pack up your things, we are leaving at dusk." He said and flew off.