{5} Wind's Guidance

"Ebony!" they all cheered happily. "You're back! You're back!" they all said. Ebony ignored them and sat down thinking quietly, away from the world. "Seek out the wind, Ebony." said a voice. "Ssssseek out the windssss" it said. With one beat of her wings she was gone and flew over to the Wind Temple. "Greetingsss Ebony." said one of the Wind Dragons. "I wish to see your elder." Ebony said impatiently. "Very well, you may passss" the Wind Dragon replied. Ebony walked in further into the temple. She saw a very large Wind Dragon, yet smaller than herself still. "Ahh, Hello Ebony." he said in a low, calming voice. "You seek how to blow away the blood storm?" he asked.

"What blood storm?" Ebony asked. "You, Ebony the Blood Wing will cause a storm of blood. You wish to stop it as it will disrupt peace throughout the land. As blood will spill not only from the sky but from the others. You may not understand now, Ebony but you can cause chaos. You breaking your promise will end us all. You can cause chaos not in the way you would think. Blood's rain will follow after a storm of death. Chaos will spread throughout the land and the peace will be broken. You must stop this, Ebony as you are the only one who can under the Wind's Guidance." he finished, coughing into his white scales. "I know I can cause chaos." she said. "Not in the way you think." he replied, speaking calmly. "You make no sense. I know all ways of chaos. I know most many things." she said. "You can't know everything. "I can, you can't" she hissed. "Stop hiding in that skull Ebony seek out the wind's true guidance."