chapter two .

okay so i dont know the individual dates that the boys all got their tattoos, so when i do write about them in a tattoo parlor, they may be getting a tattoo 'out of order'. like louis might be getting the teacup tattoo before he gets another one of his wrist tattoos, im not completely sure. just, ignore that stuff and enjoy :))

I'm jumping right into this, it's going to a little obvious what some of the conflicts in this one will be lol

Ending kinda sucks?? But i'll fix it with the next chapter, it'll make sense why i said the last thing. ok.  really hope ya like and be sure to comment and stuffs! x

"Ouch," 

That was my third ouch, but the tattoo machine kept buzzing on and the stinging on my forearm kept going.  

I winced, and give the tattoo artist a pleading look in hopes that he'd somehow ease the pain. The heavily pierced man ignored the look I gave him and kept going. He even smirked, quite the frightening look on this grizzly man. It wasn't that big of a tattoo, so I'd probably be done in a few minutes.

It was a cute little tea cup tattoo, and I was sure the lads would love it as soon as they stopped being mad at me for skipping practice.

And not just any practice, the one practice before our first live show of the Take Me Home Tour. As in, tonight's show. 

I figured I already knew all the songs and there is never really much order to anything going on stage so I didn't really have to be there right? The insistent vibrating of my phone in my pocket said otherwise but I could just say I'd had my phone was off. 

I hadn't told anyone where I was going, except Alexis who'd be picking me up. I was hopeful that there'd be fans waiting outside for us so that there'd be photographic evidence of us going out together. (And maybe even a matching tattoo rumor) 

I grimaced and shut my eyes tight. He'd just finished outline of the cup, and he'd now fill it in with black for the tea. 

"Louis?" A voice said. 

"Hm?" I murmured, not quite hearing who it was that spoke my name.

"Louis?" The voice said again, and my eyes popped open wide. It was a female voice, and its familiarity could be heard over the buzzing tattoo machine. I tried to shoot up and the tattoo artist scowled before shutting off the machine."Three minutes," He grumbled, putting his devices down and getting up. 

I heard him leaving the area, but I couldn't quite bring myself to turn and face the voice."Great God, Lou, how long has it been?" 

A year... A voice in my head croaked.

I didn't have to turn, because she instead walked into sight, and my heart leaped up with dread.

"Eleanor," 

I couldn't believe it, how the hell was this possible. This wasn't possible. Yet here she was in the flesh, middle parted brunette hair and all. 

"Wow," she breathed.

Wow, I mimicked in my head. Wow, wow, wow. 

Wow was the only thing I could think. Wow, this time last year we were thinking of moving in together. Wow, this time last year I had been in love with this girl. Wow, this girl broke up with me 8 months without so much as an ‘I'm sorry’. 

And wow, why is my heart beating so fucking fast? 

"I thought you hated tattoos," She sighed, plopping down onto the artist’s chair. She pulled her curls for her face and I looked at her for a moment. She looked the same, in a simple white blouse and blue jeans.