Kanato's Play Time

[A/N]~ Yui is 7 in this chapter.

Latio: Don't you think it's weird..?

All the brothers were in the living room discussing about Yui.

Reiji: I don't find it weird at all. That doesn't mean she's getting bullied.

Latio: Listen to me! When I went to pick her up from school she was sitting by herself in the sandbox, all the kids around her was just ignoring her completely...!

Reiji: I see why you would be worried but it's probably for the best she doesn't get attached to anyone or she may be hurt in the future.

Kanato: Hmm...

Kanato reaches the 7 year old girl's room carrying a white and brown teddy bear.

Kanato: Yui..?

He calls from the other side of the door.

Yui: What's wrong, Kanato?

Yui says appearing right behind the startled purple headed boy.

Kanato: Isn't it time for us to play together?

Yui: Yeah, it is. That's why I was looking for you.

Kanato blushes not knowing what else to say to the intelligent child before him.

As the two go into Kanato's bedroom/Their Playroom, he holds the plush toy out in front of him, towards the girl.

Kanato: I heard you were having trouble with making friends, so I thought I would give you one of Mr. Teddy's friends. I didn't have friends in school so I relied on Mr. Teddy to comfort me.

Yui: Huh..? You think I don't have....I have friends.

Kanato: What? But Latio said that you were sitting all by yourself and people were ignoring you.

Yui: I got rowed out by the teacher, for not eating all of my vegetables during recess. The punishment was for no one to talk or play with me for the day.

Kanato: What?! How can that little bit-!

Kanato's mouth now covered by a gloved hand was muffling anymore words that were to come out of the boy's mouth.

Reiji: I think that clears everything up. Remember Yui, eat your vegetables.

He says letting go of the fuming boy and exiting through the door.

Yui: Kanato...

Yui says softly from her position at his waist.

Kanato: Hmm?

He says leaning down to the short girl to hear what she has to say when he feels a pair of soft lips make contact his cheek.

Yui: Thank you for giving me, Mrs. Teddy.