¢нαρтєя 12

Edward's POV:

Fuck no! I can't tell her that! I looked away, trying to find a way to tell her. I'm not in love with her, yeah right.

"You what?" She asked crossing her arms waiting for an answer.

"I don't know how to say this.. I have feelings for you Linda.. I don't want you- us to leave everything behind like nothing happened" I said being honest

"There we go again with your supposedly feeling towards me. If you're trying to find a way of telling me that you want me for your entertainment than just tell me. Because there's no damn way you have feeling towards me" she said harshly, it hurts that she can't believe me. But she has all rights not to.

"I'm being honest with you Belinda, and I get that you don't believe me because of what I've done. But I do have feelings, and the reason I kissed them was to see if I felt the same towards them when I kissed them. But I didn't, only you can cause that affection" I said stroking her cheek with my thumb

"Edward stop. If what you said was true, than why did you kiss Melissa more than once? Wasn't once enough for you to prove that you didn't felt the same way towards her?" She raised an eyebrow, I opened my mouth to say something but she put her hand up, shutting me off. "Obviously I'm not enough, that's why you have more than one. But I'm not mad because of that, but because you lied to me. And that is something I won't forget, not only did you cheated on May with me, but with Melissa and Britney. Now please do me a favor and don't come close to me, I had enough" she said, her eyes were cold, she looks so hurt, it's all my fault.

"Belinda I-" I started

"Mr. Jackson we have-" Mrs. Rodriguez interrupted but soon stops her tracks once she saw Belinda. Are you fucking serious?! Why is this women always interrupting?!! "Oh sorry, I didn't know you had company" she said looking at Belinda in disgust. I swear, this women makes me want to throw her out the window.

"Oh no it's fine. I just finished asking Mr. Jackson about my homework, he's all yours now" she faked smiled, making Mrs. Rodriguez look at her with her eyes wide open. What the hell?!

"Belinda, I didn't finish explaining you about the homework" I said glaring at her, giving her a hint that I'm not done talking with her.

"It's fine really, I get it now. See you later Mr. Jackson" she said, trying to smile, and left. She's a good actor when it's time to hide her feelings, but not good enough to hide them from me.

Belinda's POV:

I've never felt this hurt in my life, not since that night. It shouldn't hurt, he's just like any other guy, and for gods sake he's my fucking teacher. I honestly do feel bad for his girlfriend, she has no idea that her boyfriend is cheating on her with probably tons of different girls in school and even probably out of school.

"Aww is someone hurt?" I herd Britney behind me. You came in the wrong moment hoe, keep talking shit and it won't be my fault you're on life support.

"Britney leave me alone" I said trying to be calm. I'm not crying but I sure do look hurt and angry.

"Why? So you can stay here and cry your eyes out?" She laughed "I told you I would have him" she smirked

"And I told you I could careless" I said "but I had him first honey, now stop bragging just because you saw his dick, it's just one of the million you've seen" I said through gritted teeth, she glared at me, she's getting mad. I smiled, yeah, get mad.