Fucking annabeth

Okay So *Le breath* ANNABETH CHASE IS IN LOVE WITH PERCY!! I see all these story's where it's like " Percy and Annabeth broke up and now I'm his girlfriend." NO NO NO STHAP BEFORE I PUNCH YOUR NOSE IN! They have been through hell and back (literally) Rick doesn't intend for them to break up!

Did you see how crazy Annabeth went when Percy went missing (thanks to queen bitch Hera) if you aren't truly in love with someone you don't go that crazy! She counted the seconds he had been gone... If that's not true love I don't know what is!

So don't walk in here with your bad spelling and punctuation and think you can break Percabeth apart because he "cheated on her" because,
1: Percy would never do that he loves her way too much!!
2: no matter how powerful the FUCKING GODS ARE HE REMEMBERED ANNABETH'S NAME HE FUCKING REMEMBERED IT!!!
3: no girl could replace how much he has been through with Annabeth, nothing could repair him from that not even the supreme commander of the Argo ll Leo Mcshizzleness Valdez (I sorta love Leo if you can't tell).

Also when people say they don't like Annabeth and insult her for making Percy fall into Tartersauce HE CHOSE TO GO DOWN WITH HER!! AND IM SURE IF PERCY HAD BEEN FALLING SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!!!

Breathe bubbles breathe okay, Annabeth wouldn't have made it out of Tartarus without Percy and vise versa they give strength to each other, their love survived hell!

Annabeth had nothing to do with the almost death of Percy, well she did but it was because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and his love for her is so strong that when he knew he wouldn't be able to pull her up, he went down to hell with her. Just another point to prove how much he loves Annie...

HE FELL INTO FUCKING HELL FOR HER! HELL! H-E-DOUBLE FRICKIN HOCKEYSTICK! Their love is so strong that he risked his life for her so that they would be together. Their madly in love with each other and nothing will ever change that.

/////
Howdy darlings,
What's up its bubbles, new chapter EHH EH EH E?? thoughts? I can't rant about any of this stuff to my friends because they haven't read PJO
or HOO, and it sucks :( anyway like the new chapter? Gimmie your thoughts! I'm outtie

Fuck it, fuck the world, fuck the government, fuck it.

Xoxoxo
Bubbles