3] Certified Fangirl

"Yeah.. I'm el.. Elsa.. your .. Oh..my..", I said.
He smiled. My heart skipped a beat. "May I come in?", he asked.
"Of..of. course..", I said. He walked in. He looked around. "So Elsa ... nice place you got here"
"Hey Jack!", said Kristoff. "Hey. Elsa's brother right? Kristoff?", Jack said. "Yep.", Kristoff.
"Excuse me a minut e", I said. And ran to the kitchen and freaked out. I ran around the kitchen Like a Maddo. Jack frost was at my house!!!!!!!!!
"Elsa, get Jack a cup of hot chocolate", came Kristoff's voice. I took 3 glasses from the shelf and poured the hot chocolate into all of them. I went out. "Calm down Elsa.", I told myself.
I went to the hall. I served the hot chocolate. I sat on the chair opposite the couch Jack was sitting. "So why have you come to stay here?", i asked Jack.
"I'll tell you later about that", he said. "And where am I going to sleep?". OMG his eyes were so dreamy. "Elsa Your Staring. Stop it.", I told myself.
"Elsa show him the guest room", said Kristoff.
I led him up the staircase and to the room.
"I like it", he said with a smile. "Thanks. I designed it myself", I said .
"Umm.. Jack you must be tired. So umm.. if u want anything you can call me.. Umm.. ya.. So.. bye..", and I turned.
"Wait, Elsa.I'm not actually very tired. I slept all the way. So I'm fresh. I'd love to met your friends. They're names were... hmmm.. Ahhhaaa.. merida and ma..ma..mavis!", he said.
"Great. They're coming over. You can meet them!", I said happily.
"Ya but make sure they don't tell anyone that I stay here", he said.
"Don't worry", I said.

The bell rang. I ran down. Jack was behind.
"Mer, Mav!", I said.
"Elsa! Wassup.. lis.. whoa wait. Is that Jack Frost?!", said Mer. Mav went to him. And touched his finger. "You are Jack Frost for real? Same eyes. Same hair. OMG yass!!!", said Mav.
"But you need to promise me you won't tell anybody he's here.", I told them.
"We promise.", they said together.
"He's staying here!!! That's awesome!!! But why?", said Mav.
"He..he's friends with Kristoff?", I said.
"Oh..", said Mer.
We all went up to my room.

HOURS LATER.
JACK'S POV.
We had been in Elsa's room just talking random stuff.
"I have to go.", said Mer. Soon Merida and Mav left.
"You're friends are interesting!", I said with a wink to Elsa.
She laughed. She looks so cute while laughing.
"Um.. Jack lunch will be ready soon. I'm going down to prepare lunch.. So.. ummm.. bye..", she said.
"Yeah bye", I said.
I went to my room.

Elsa's POV
OMG. OMG. I JUST SPENT MY ENTIRE MORNING WITH JACK FROST!!!
I had to go to prepare lunch. I went downstairs. The bell rang. "Who is it now?", I thought to myself.