2] Huh?

Jacks POV
"We're here.. where is this letter?", said Ms. George. I handed the letter to her. The three of them read it.
"It can't be that bad", said Anna.
"Ya I agree with her. It's probably some obsessed fan", said Punzie.
"Thats interesting", said Ms. George quietly.
"But it is SCARY! Some one is after Jack!", said Punzie.
Ms. George's phone rings. "I'll be right back" she said and left the room.
"Dont worry Jack. You're protected here!", said Punz softly hugging me. I hugged her back. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Ms. George came in.
"We're relocating you Jack", she said. "Wait.. what do you mean?", I asked her.
"Heres the picture of the person you're staying with.", she said showing me her phone.
A Beautiful girl of about 21 with blonde hair blue eyes was what I saw. "Who IS she?", I asked Ms. George. "Name: Elsa Arendelle. Works at Starbucks. Friends: Mavis and Merida. Sibling: Kristoff Arendelle. Parents: Dead.", she said.
"Is she safe? Reliable?", asked Punzie.
At that moment Hiccup walked in. "What did I miss?", he asked. Punzie told him everything.
"So... You're leaving? What's the address?", Hiccup asked.
"Thats a secret. Jack you leave tomorrow morning.", said Ms.George.
OMG! Everything's happening in such a blur!
"I won't be able to see him!", said Punz sadly. "There's still texting", said Anna.
"No. No contacts except for me, the people he's staying with and his parents", said Ms. George.
I had too many thoughts in my head. I was quiet all along. "Umm.. I'll go and pack now. I'll be ready by 8 am tomorrow".
It was 10 pm now. So I have time. I went up to my room. "Oh I'm gonna miss this place!",I said to myself. I began packing.

The next morning.
At Elsa's place.
Elsa's POV

"Get up Elsa!!!", yelled Kristoff. "Ya ya.. "., I said sleepily. I got up lazily and changed into my white top and a blue skirt. I went downstairs.
"Elsa.. someone's gonna be staying with us." , said Kristoff from the kitchen.
"Huh? Who?", I said confused.
"Jack Overland Frost"., he said.
I ran to the kitchen. "You're kidding right?", I said I'm disbelief. " I'm not.", he said seriously.
The doorbell rang.
I opened the door. "It mus... Oh My Gosh." , I said.
"You must be Elsa", said Jack Frost.