6] Facts.

"Ohkay...", I said.
He sat next to me. Took my hand into his. "I have a girlfriend.", he said. I closed my eyes for a second or so and nodded my head. "Who?", I asked him quietly. "Rapunzel", he said.
Oh. Ohk. The "Rapunzel". I should have guessed it. They're on screen chemistry is perfect. They've worked together in so many movies.
"But I like you more than her", he said bringing me out of thoughts. "Huh?", I asked out of surprise. "And I want to break up with her. But I don't know how.", he said. "Yeah right. You can't leave the house.", I said.
"Also all my contacts have been cleared." Jack said.
"Maybe you can leave the house in disguise.", I said.
I went to my room. I got or a brown jacket with a hoodie. I found glasses. And ummm.. Yeah.. a fake moustache. Mer, Mav and I had bough it long back for a skit. It's coming handy now.
I told Jack to put them all on.
"Great!", he said,"now I can go out! Thanks Els", he said hugging me.
I smiled at him. What would be Rapunzel's reaction to the break up. Will Jack be safe on his way...?
"What was the second thing you wanted to tell me?", I asked him.
"Ya. The reason I came here.", he said.
"Go on", I said.
"The day before I came here, in my fanmail I received a letter. I have a copy of it. Lemme show it to you.."
He showed me the letter. It was scary.
"So my manager, decided to relocate me As this was the 3rd time I was receiving something like this. The first time I found an anonymous note in my vanity van that said stay alert. And then I received a bouquet of flowers at my house flowers with a note that said I'm coming. I showed these notes to Ms. George. It was the very same Night when I was checking my fanmail and I got this letter."
"I had a lot of questions in my mind about this all of a sudden relocation. I had asked Ms. George on the way.
How long would I be staying away from home?
Will be decided soon was her answer.
What about my movies till I'm not here?
Well, we'll say that you're on a break.
What about the promotions of my latest movie?
Rapunzel and the rest of the team will do it. We'll tell the media you've gone for a vacation.
Don't you think there'll be doubts?
This is all we can do for you to be safe.

"Okay. But why was I chosen for you to come and stay with?", I asked him.
"I don't know. Probably they knew about your powers and you'd be able to protect me.", he replied.
How would they know about my powers? Oh..Kristoff and his connections.
"Also, your place is quite out of the media's reach.", he said.

There was a long silence. I hugged him and told him," Jack you're safe here. I'll never let anything happen to you. I love you. I really do."

(A/N)
How do you like the story going on? Please vote, comment and share!