10] Tears. :'(

Elsa's POV
"Ma..Mavis.. Why?", said Elsa.
"Elsa?", I heard Merida's voice.
"Merida!", I exclaimed.
I saw her tied up.
"I didnt know anything about this until..", said Mer.
"Until I knocked her out and brought her here. You know, I just wanted everyone to be present. Know what I am.
"Jack!". It was Rapunzel. What?! Shed even bought Rapunzel! She was also tied up.
"Now let the show begin. Yes. Yes. It was me. I was behind all this. The letter was just a lame excuse. Yeah it's true that I wanted to get Jack. But I wanted him to be MINE. Jack, do you remember back at high school when you received these anonymous love letters?! And you totally ignored it! You didn't even know I existed! And then you became a star. I decided when your first film released that I want you and I'll get you. I had planned this for a long time. And last month I decided to put it to action! When you were relocated I was really upset as to how to go ahead with my plan. But you were relocated to my best friend's house! I guessed you and Elsa would have something cooking up soon. And I was right! She told me everything. I just didn't want you both to get More closer so I decided to do my finale today! So here you go! Elsa I know You're my best friend. But you and Rapunzel are in the way. For me to get MY JACK. So I'm sorry. But you'll have to STAY FAR.", said Mavis.

I was now bitterly crying.
"I'll never Love you! Never after all this!", yelled Jack.
She was taken aback.
"But now you need to let us go", Jack said angrily.
Enough of crying Elsa. Be the Strong Elsa. Let it go.
I used my powers and my handcuffs came out. I quickly ran to Jack and untied him. Mavis picked up a stick and was coming towards me. I kept walking behind. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack untying merida and Rapunzel.
"Jack take them and leave!", I said.
"I'm not leaving without you", he said.
"Back off mavis!", said Merida pointing an arrow at her. She dodged. She threw the arrow back on Merida and it hurted her arm. I lost it then. I struck her.

She stopped. She fell to the ground.
"You lose!", said Rapunzel.
"One minute.. where did I hit you?", I asked her.
"My heart. ",she said. I gasped.
"She deserves it Elsa", said Mer. "I'll get the police. Stay here with her", she said.
"I'm sorry Mav.", I said, disappointed. I knew she was good at heart.
"No Elsa I'm sorry. Mer is right. I deserve it. I should have realized he would have never loved me. I lose", she said.
"Is she frozen?", said Jack to me. I nodded crying.
Merida entered. She gasped seeing mavis. She began crying.
Jack hugged me.
Shockingly in all the crying Mavis thawed.
"I'm ready for the punishment", she said softly.
The police came In And tOok her.