Misquotation

A/N: Just to remind you guys again this is not my story. It is by RavenNM from fanfiction.net the link is in the description of the story. Hope you guys support RavenNM.
Like
Comment
Follow

General POV

There was a loud banging on her door that startled Lucy enough that she rolled off of her bed and onto the floor. Her body was still sore from the demonstration the night before and was protesting every move she made. When she tried to get up, between the sheets tangled around her body and muscles of her right leg, she wasn't able to hold her weight and yelped as she fell to the floor again.

The door burst open and she looked up to see a concerned and confused looking Aidou staring at her. "Are you okay? I heard..." Then he seemed to realize where she was and snickered at her. "What are you doing on the floor? Don't tell me it's more comfortable than the bed."

Lucy scowled at him as she worked at untangling her legs from the sheets. She quickly freed herself before pulling her upper body back onto the bed. Much to her annoyance, Aidou didn't leave, he strolled right in and started looking around. Now I'm glad that I decided to wear my long sleeper pants, she thought to herself. If he had come in here while I was only wearing a tank top and booty shorts, that would have been really bad.

"You don't have a lot of personal stuff in here," he commented as he continued to look around.

"Of course I don't, the only stuff I brought with me was either what I was wearing or what was in my backpack," she told him, as she turned her head away.

"Is this from your world? You didn't tell us that you had magazines there."

She felt the blood drain from her face and her head whip around to see him pick up the Sorcerer Weekly magazine and start flipping through it. Lucy squeaked and made a dive to grab the magazine from him, but her leg was slowing her down and Aidou was just that fast.

He was grinning at her as he jumped away, keeping the magazine out of her reach. "Oh, what's the matter? Something in here that you don't want people to see? Maybe there's something in here about you." Aidou had only meant to tease her, but when he saw her practically freeze mid-step and one corner of her mouth pull down in a grimace, he realized that he was right!

Jumping back from her again, he started flipping through the magazine as fast as he could without missing anything and almost swallowed his tongue when he found the section that she was probably trying to hide. It was an article and photo spread about Lucy and a pretty white haired girl; apparently, the other girl had the same type of magic as Lucy. The article was titled: The Celestial Beauties of Fiore; Separated by Guilds, United by Magic.

The first photo was of the two of them. They were standing side-by-side with Lucy holding one of her gold keys in her right hand and the other girl, her name was Yukio according to the article, was holding a different gold key in her left hand. Yukio was wearing a white dress and cape with feathers and a blue flower in her hair. Lucy looked absolutely stunning in her white tube top with a blue heart on the bust and a blue and gold vest. Her blue skirt looked so short that a slight breeze would have shown everything to the world, and her thigh high stockings made her legs look a mile long.

Lucy tried to snag the magazine from Aidou while he was distracted, but he would have nothing of it. He reached out one arm to give her a gentle push that sent her tumbling back onto the bed without even looking up from the article.

The next photo was of Lucy alone, and it almost gave him a nosebleed! This time, she was wearing a blue bikini top with gold stars that was so small that he couldn't help but wonder how it was holding up her chest. She was also wearing matching bikini bottoms and sarong that opened up at her left hip to show off her long legs. The shoes that she was wearing were a pair of gold gladiator heels that wrapped all the way up to her knees and seemed to make her shine. The look she was giving the camera was a cross between sultry goddess and innocent maiden, almost like she was demanding with her eyes that he bow before the virgin goddess.