Chapter 4: getting stranded

I started to freak out I tried not to freak out cause whales can smell fear and I didn't want the whale to start flippin out ( get it flippin out) . Anyways, I tried to calm down. It wasn't really working I had so many thoughts going through my head, like what was going to happen to the whale? What was going to happen to me? Was I going to die? Will I be able to find an island? How am I going to take care of the whale and her baby? How did the dingy float away?

       I decided to just calm down and think, I remembered that there was an island near by called the pachi machi island. I decided to go there and try to find someway to get out of this  mess. The pachi machi island was about 30 feet away from my distant. I decided I would swim over to the island but how would i take care of the whale? I knew the whale had to come with me to be able to stay alive so I decided it would be best to pull her and her baby along with me. The whale let out a whistle when I said to her " you will be coming with me to the pachi machi island and I will take care of you and your baby there".

-------------------------------------------------------     
Hey guys sorry the chapter isn't very good I hope you liked it though so ya enjoy the rest😀