Chapter 5: finding the island

Hey guys this chapter is going to be short so ya ✌🏽️
-------------------------------------------------------
     20 minutes later I started to swim to pachi machi island it was really hard to swim and try to keep the whale up right I had to wait a long time cause the baby whale was nursing. I finally arrived there I walked up on the island warm and soft sand the whale was in the water still she couldn't swim cause of her gash in her flipper I would go out and check on her and the baby every 10 minutes. The baby whale was nursing again. The mama had to move her tail cause if she didn't move her tail she would die. I had to start to set up camp, I found a little place on the sand. I checked on the whales and then went out to go look for branches for my shelter.  I still had a lot of questions going through my mind.

    Were they going to find me? How long was I going to be here? Are they looking for me now? What will my dad do? Will the whale be ok? How am I ever going to keep me and the whale ok?

     Right now I just needed to focuses on shelter and food. I found some leaves and beaches to keep me going for right now. The wind started to slow down a little bit, it was about 5:00 right now and I should probably go check on the whales. I decided I would name the mama whale Margret, it seemed like it suited her.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys just to let you know that Katie's mom died from cancer 4 years ago so that's why I haven't mentioned any thing about her mom.