Chapter 3: bloody whale

When I came closer I saw a big whale with a gash in its flipper. I couldn't just leave it there alone so I put the dingy's anchor down, put my mask and fins on and swan to the whale.

The whale was not so sure about me so she started to freak out, I started to coo her and that made her calm down. She could move very fast since the big gash was on her flipper or her tail you could say. How am I going to fix this I said to myself.

I remembered in the dingy there was a first aid kit, I decided to go back to the dingy and get it. I grabbed a bandage and wrapped it up. While I was doing this the whale made a whistle sound when I looked at her stomach there was something coming out!!! It was a baby I took a deep breath and went under there I saw a little baby coming out. I decided to name it Squirt cause when the baby whale looked at me it whacked me with its tale.

The breeze started to get stronger with every minute passing by. The bleeding stopped a little bit. I knew I had to go home but I couldn't leave the whale. My dad and I kept radios in our dingy's so I decided to go grab mine and call him up, when I looked back the dingy wasn't there.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey people sorry that chapter so short I will work on it and just to let you know a
Dingy means a little boat