Chapter 29

29.

"What did you say?" He spits out, glaring straight at Niall and making him almost cower underneath him.

"Sam, h-he wants to meet with Jules." I see Niall glance over at me then back to Harry, and he takes a big gulp. Niall was actually scared right now of Harry.

"Over my dead body. Who the fuck does he think he is? There is absolutely no way in hell I'm letting her go with him, especially now since she's carrying my baby." My eyes widen and my breath hitches at his words.

I wasn't mad at him for saying it to everyone, it was just very unexpected and I did not think he would ever tell them that we were expecting. I was going to wait for the right time to tell everyone, anyways.

The room was absolutely silent, and it took Harry a few minutes to realize what he said.

He sighed, closing his eyes. "Jesus, I'm sorry Jules. That slipped out, I didn't mean to say that."

All eyes were on me, and it felt like I was in a dream. Maybe I was? Am I still in bed sleeping peacefully with Harry right beside me?

He pulled me out of the room quickly, to have more privacy. "Julianne, that was a mistake. I shouldn't have said anything."

I take a deep breath, "It's alright, Haz. They were going to find out anyways, I just wanted it to be in a different way."

"I completely understand." He smiles realizing the fact I'm not mad at him, and kisses my forehead while placing a hand on my unnoticeable baby bump.

"Daddy's going to take good care of you." He gets down on one knee and speaks down to the now growing baby, then he looks back up at me. "Both of you."

He stands up and pulls my hips towards his and kisses me, the electricity immediately flowing throughout my body.

Sharply moving away, he kisses my forehead one last time. "I should get back in there, we need to talk about some things."

I nod my head, following behind him.

Walking  back into the room no one was longer staring at me which I greatly appreciated, I didn't want to be bombarded with questions at the moment.

Eleanor smiled at me graciously, which I gladly returned.

"So, why the fuck does he want to meet with Jules?"

"Honestly Harry, we don't know..."

The rest of the conversation I was zoned out, with all the things happening around me and going through my head I didn't know what to do, so I automatically escaped for a little bit.

I wanted to check on Louis, but by going upstairs I would have to see now one of my closest friends in pain and I couldn't do that.

I didn't want to stay down here, everyone was talking about me and arguing wether it would be good if I go or not.

As the thoughts continue to swarm around inside my head, and the yelling of all the men in the room about what I should do got louder, my blood began to slowly boil.

At first I tried to keep my composure, I tried to sit back and relax and focus on something, try to drown out all the unwanted conversations, but the more I tried to leave this place the more it consumed me.

"STOP!" I yell, standing up quickly, and having to wait for a few seconds because I felt a little light headed.

"You are all trying to decide what's best for me and what I should do, what gives you the right?"