The trick

"Hey, Cheese wake up!", Nacho poked Cheese in the side. "What do you want?", Cheese asked drowsily. "I have an idea...", he smiled.

"Are you done yet?", Cheese asked. "Yes.", Nacho said. Cheese looked in the mirror she was all pink. Nacho was all pink, too. "It's beautiful, isn't it?", he said laughing. "Let's get started.", He grinned.

Burger looked around. "Where is Nacho and Cheese?",He asked. "I don't know.", Chess said.

"Ok, I want you to say I went out with the owners to the vet. But I'm not going to be gone. We are going to act like one of us is in two different places at once.", Nacho said looking Cheese in the eyes. "Ok...", Cheese said. That was the plan.

"Mother! The owners took Nacho to the animal doctor.", Cheese said. "WHAT?", all the kittens said at once. "You mean the vet sweetie?", their mother asked. "IS HE OK? IS HE COMING BACK?", there was a lot of questions coming from the crowd of kittens. "IS HE GONNA DIE?!?", Cake asked. It was silent for a moment. "No honeys, he will be fine.", Daisy, their mother said. "YAY!", Cake yelled.

Burger walked inside the house. It was pink everywhere. Zoom. A pink figure sped past him. "Hello?", Burger said backing up. "Hi burger.", Cheese said. She ran off. "Where have you been?", he asked. Nacho ran to him. "Umm...Here.", he said. They were doing a good job Burger thought it was only Cheese talking to him. "I have only been here", one of the twins said. One of them was drawing on the portrait then one of them was in front of burger. Nacho ran out of the room. "Hi mom.", He said. "I love you." His mom looked at him. "I love you, too Cheese."

Yes she thinks I am Cheese! Nacho thought. "Galaxy is smarter than anyone! I will try her.", Nacho whispered to himself.

"Hey Galaxy!", he said. "What do you want Nacho?", she flew over to him. "You know it's me?", he asked. "You have green eyes. Cheese has blue. And you smell bad.", she said poking him, laughing.

"Cheese. You think I am falling for that.", burger asked. "You have lighter fur than Nacho.", he said. "At first you got me. But your voices are different, too.", burger laughed. "Mom knew, too.", their mother said walking in. The other kittens were behind her. "Rolo, Hershey don't get any ideas.", Chess said laughing.

..::hey guys thanks for reading! I am going to try to write everyday. I hope you like this story if you enjoy please comment, and vote! And thank you Pinez_Kitty for this idea and this chapter. Thank you everyone that reads!!::..

Private thanks to Pinez_Kitty
And pinkAmenu5