Mid story questions

Burger walks on stage. He clears his throat. "Hello? Hello? Quiet down please.", Burger messed with his tie. Chess stares at him from the side of the stage, where she is hiding behind the curtain. "Ok. Thank you for reading my books!", burger thanks the crowd  staring at every little cat and person in the crowd. "You didn't make the books!!", Chess says walking onto the stage. "CoffeeCat did!", she says smiling. Burger does a face palm.

"I just want all of you to know that CoffeeCat cannot be here today at this amazing place because she is writing.", she says laughing. She looks at the crowd. Suddenly, she starts shaking. "Umm, I am getting stage fright.", she whispers in Burger's ear.

Nacho walks into stage. "Ok, we...are umm having some...technical difficulties.", He says smiling oddly. Galaxy comes flying out of the curtains. "OMG GUYS WE HAVE REHEARSED THIS YOU KNOW WHAT? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK IN THE COMMENTS AND WE WILL HAVE THE KITTENS ANSWER YOU!!!", She throws the mic on the ground and flys off stage.

Burger moves his tie. "Umm...", he stares at the crowd, noticing that he is the only one on stage. He shakes his head. "Thank you for reading our books and we love you guys!", he yells, smiling. All the kittens walk on stage, while Merp struggles to make it on with all 4 feet. Burger steps back with all of them, while Daisy, Web, and Galaxy walk out, too. The crowd claps and the curtains close, but Merp fell off stage and luckily falls onto a crowd members lap.

THE END