Dodge ball time

Alex Pov.

"ok so are you ready to play dodge ball or u wana gather a lot of people to watch u lose." I said

"Nah its cool I dont want to embarrass you in front of a crowd." Jasper said

"ok, so what your saying is that im the one going to get embarrassed? Is that what your saying?"I said he's so going to lose now.

"yes thats what im saying. Got problem?"Jasper said

"yea I do because im going to prove you wrong, by bringing down my pack and wooping yo ass!" I exclaimed, oh hes in for it now (evil laugh)

"ok go on and do that."jasper said in a neutral voice

"I will."humph I dont know who he think he is.

wolf-*you'll soon find out.* (remember this * means his wolf and alex are having a convo)

alex-*whats that suppose to mean?*

wolf-*I dont know what is it suppose to mean?*

alex-*what ever dog.*

wolf-*hey I take that in to afence!*

alex-*ok im sorry, forgive me?*

wolf-*ok your forgiven.*

alex-*yesssss, ok I got to get this tournament goin go bye.*

"-ex ALEX!"

"Huh what?" I ask confusedly

"you were blanking out there for a while there, u ok? jasper asks

"yeah just talkin to my wolf and hold on a sec. let me just tell my pack to get the lazy bums down here, ok?" I answer

"yeah thats cool." he said

alex-*hey everyone down in the gym in five ok?*

pack-*ok alex.*

five mins later

jasper's pov.

"already so is ever one here"alex askes

"yes sir." everyone in the crowd says

"ok so you guy and gales are here to watch me beat little jasper here in a dodge ball match because he thinks I lose in front of a crowd, so do u guys wana see him lose or what?" I here Alex ask

"yes!" I hear some yell others were like spear him the humility.

"alright lets get this started then.Who ever gets hit 10 times lose alright?" he said this lookin at me

"ok."I said smirking

we walk to our side I have my back to him the reff tells us to begin I still have my back to alex he thoughs his as hard as he can and I dodge it and it hits the wall with a hard slam. damn he has a hard through is he trying to kill me. he thoughs the next one I turn and drop my balls and catch his insantly and damn strick me down if I say that didnt hurt but I dont show it.

its my turn buddy boy , I roll the ball at him because when I usualy do this trick people try to show off and thats exactly what I call it but my opponent always trips over the ball and falls on his/her face and alex is like the rest of then falling on there face, and I had more faith that he was different but I was wrong so wrong.

when he finaly gets up I through the ball as hard as I can at his leg he falls and the ball pops right back at me I catch that to and the I do this eight more times showing of my skill to the crowd. once im i know ive won I walk over to alex and flip him over and then pick him up and say "no hard feelings?"

"yeah no hard feelings." he says

then then think able happens he smiles at me I mean this god of all gods smiles at me and I would be ling if I said it didnt make me melt alittle inside.

so I smile back and look at the crowd all there jaws are dropped to the floor and I laugh and do a little dance. im do telling coco about this (remember coco is jaspers Alaskan husky )