On The Run

Trey's Pov

Today I've got one more thing to do. I have a photo shoot and I'm bringing my baby with me. They see Armani and they were so happy to see her.

Photographer: Mrs. Neverson looks beautiful as always

Armani: Thank you but this is not my shoot. I'm just here to support my husband

Photographer: yall are amazing

Us: Thank you

Armani: Now c'mon let's get you ready

She grabbed my hand and we got to work. She smiled at this outfit she picked up.

Armani:C'mere

She held it up to me.

Armani: go put it on

Me: You know that you taking pictures too

Armani: nuh un

Me: I bet you will

Armani: Okay Tremaine

She smiled at me and walked over to my chair. I'm gonna laugh when she takes pictures.

Armani's Pov

I'm watching Trey take his pictures and then they stop.

Photographer: Armani we need you in this magazine

Trey starts laughing. I've got him. I walked in the dressing room and start getting ready.

Trey's Pov

She walked out of the dressing room and I couldn't stop staring at her. She straightened her hair and its on her ass.

Photographer: Armani right here

She got there and strikes this pose that catches my attention along with everyone else. She just did my pose and makes it look good. Then she takes some more and was done. When she came out of the room she smiled at me.

Me: c'mere

Armani: What you tryna do

Me: Just c'mere

She came to me and we walked out. We started walking down the street and there's paparazzi once again. At least we found the car. She got in the driver's seat and pulled off. We ended up on the highway and the thing about this is they're following us. She sped up and she didn't hit anybody. They gained speed. She got off the highway and then we were on a road I wasn't familiar with. They're still following us. After a little bit we pulled up to this mansion. We got to the gate and they just drove by the house. We got in the gate and parked right in the garage. There's about 6 other cars in here. Who's house is this.

Armani: C'mon

We got in the house and this is a nice house. It's just older. She walks upstairs. I follow her inside.

Me: Baby who's house is this

Armani: It's ours

Me: how

Armani: Granddaddy built it for me

Me: I like it. How come you didn't say anything

Armani: It wasn't done

Me: Well its beautiful

Armani: c'mere

She kissed me and I pick her up.

Me: we gon bring the kids here but after we make some memories in here

We found the master bedroom and I got her on the bed and kissed every part of her. We don't have any neighbors.....thank the Lord.

April's Pov

These two still ain't home. I tried calling them but no answer. Right when I go to turn on the tv there they are running away from the paparazzi. They got away too. I love these two. The papz just can't get enough of them. I'll never understand. They just need to leave Trey and Armani alone. That's obviously why they ran away from them. They'll understand one day.