Forever Young

Trey's Pov

We got to Disney and TJ was wide awake. Mani starts to wake up. 

Me: Hey sleepyhead

Armani: Hey baby 

I love that smile she has when she wakes up. TJ starts to reach for her.

Me: Hey babyboo

He starts to laugh. He's a happy little baby. I think him having that relationship with his mother is a beautiful thing. She took out the camera and started taking pictures.

Armani: smile Daddy

I look at them and TJ takes a picture of me.

Armani: You did it. Let's go. We're here

We got out of the car.

3 hours later.......Armani's Pov

I've been having such a great time with my babies. TJ seems to love it. My husband smiles as if we just got married again.

TJ: Mo...Mommy!!!

Trey: His first word

TJ: Mommy!

Me: Yes baby

He doesn't say anything else but he smiles. He looks at Trey.

TJ: Daddy

Trey: Wassup mini-me

He starts laughing and smiling.

TJ: Mimi!!!!(Minnie Mouse)

Me: You want to go see Minnie

TJ: pwease Mommy

He gives me his little puppy dog face. He's so cute. I can see right now that he's been around me a lot. He gave the same face I give Trey when I actually want him to do something.

Me:  Let's go see Minnie

Much Later.....

Trey's Pov

That just made my day. He got her with that puppy dog face. And she fell for it. He gets those skills from her. The boy is a pro.

We got back to the resort and I just laid down with TJ. A few minutes later I see my wife walking in here with a tub of cookies n cream ice cream. As soon as he saw it that little boy did not stop yelling.

TJ: cweam(cream)! Mommy

Armani:not until you dance with me

He starts getting out of the bed and she turns on I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston. He walks over to her and they really start getting it. I got up and we were all dancing. That's how we spent our night with the little one.

Then he fell asleep and we put him in the crib. The next thing I know and Dreaming of You by Selena came on. This was our song.

Me: C'mere Cinderella

She grabbed my hand and we danced the night away. Just me and my baby.

Armani: I love you

Me: I love you too