Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Nathan's P.O.V.

I reached out my arm and caught him as he plummeted towards the ground. I caught him and stumbled slightly as his full body weight fall into my arms. I pushed him up and steadied him as I started to kneel down. I picked up his crutch and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He replied while we started walking into the essence store. Multiple smells tickled at my nose and tingled my senses. Bright candles and powders caught my eyes and made me slightly dizzy.

"Where are the bath bombs located?" I asked Samuel. He shrugged slightly and started heading down an isle. "Maybe this way; I don't know thought. But maybe." Samuel lied. I laughed internally to myself and followed him to the location of the bath bombs.

"Wow. I can't believe this is where they are!" Samuel falsely exclaimed. "Oh yeah. I wonder which bath bomb I should get." I contemplated loudly to myself. "Oh you should definitely get the rainbow explosion." Samuel suggested. I grabbed three of them and started making my way towards the counter with Samuel trailing behind me. His handful of bath bombs including multiple different types compared to mine.

"So...where to next?" Samuel asked. I scanned my eyes around the mall and located the Target store. "Um I have to go to Target to get some body stuff." I told Samuel who instantly processed my information.

"Hello sir." A lady wearing a red shirt greeted me. I nodded politely and started directing myself to the beauty care isle. "Self tanning cream... blond hair dye... hair softener... And... Berry moisturiser." I picked out my items off of my checklist while reading my list aloud for everyone to hear.

Me and Samuel headed towards the counter and bought our items. Samuel put in 2 snicker bars and I laughed as we excited out of the door. I grabbed out our bars and gave one to him. I laughed as I watched Samuel struggle to unwrap the bar and put it in his mouth.

"Here let me help you." I instructed and grabbed the bar out of his hand. I ripped the wrapper at the top and slowly pulled down the wrapper. "Open your mouth." I instructed while pushing away the dirty thoughts. He followed my commands and I slowly pushed the bar in. He chomped slightly before he wrapped his mouth around it and started sucking on it.

"You're disgusting." I groaned while I released the chocolate bar out of my hand and watched it drop towards the ground. "Awwww my chocolate bar." Samuel complained from behind me as I started walking away.

"Hey wait for me; you're my ride home." Samuel complained and hurriedly limped his way to my side. We made our way outside and an instant wave of heat hit us.

"Wow it has gotten so hot!" I complained and made my way into the car. "Oh I forgot to mention to you before. Can you drop me off at Danny's, me and him are working on a history project together and I need to see how it's going. He'll drop me off." Samuel asked and I nodded.

**********

"Okay tell mum I'll be home in about 10 minutes." Samuel reminded me while shutting the door. I watched him limp off towards Danny's front door and started driving home.

"Hey Catherine." I greeted her while walking past the office with my bags of bath bombs.

I walked upstairs and into my ensuite. I twisted the hot water tap but no water came out. I trudged back down stairs and greeted Catherine in her office once again. "Hey Catherine. Um the water in my bathroom doesn't work. Should I call a plumber or..." Catherine stopped me with the wave of her hand and a laugh.

"Oh sorry hun; the upstairs water is turned off currently because some plumbers are coming in to fix one of the pipes in the gym; if you really need a bath, I'm sure Samuel won't mind you using his ensuite, and plus his bath is huge. Speaking of the devil where is he?" She asked curiously. "He's at Danny's. Um I might take you up on your offer and take a bath in Samuel's ensuite." I replied to her and she nodded acceptingly.

I walked down the hallway and into his bedroom. Multiple pieces of clothing decorated his floor. I sighed as I navigated my way through to the bathroom. The pristine walls contrast well against the messy bedroom. I start running the water and drop my bath bomb in. I start to undress and discard my clothes on the bottom of the floor as I let the water cover over my body. I notice the open bathroom door and contemplate whether to get up and close it; I decide not to and rest my head on the edge of the bath.

A/N

What's up guys :D What're you guys doing? How's life going? ;)

Vote/Comment/Follow

-YOP