Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Samuel's P.O.V.

I licked Nathan's ball sack as he furiously stroked at his member.  I felt my body tense and then moved my hand faster before exploding all over myself, Nathan saw me cum and spurted his load all over me.

He hovered over me and came down and started licking our combined juices.  His tongue made my skin tingle.  I giggled as lay down beside me.

He sighed tiredly and I silently felt for him, being a top;  I know the intensive workout you have to do trying to stay at it.  He leaned into me and our lips moved together as we made out intensively, my tongue invaded his mouth and was greeted by his own tongue.

"Ready for round two?"  He asked me while I trailed my eyes over his body.  His member sprang up in anticipation and I felt flattered instantly.  "Of course;  but this time I'm top."  I replied as I felt Nathan's seed rest between my cheeks, its warmth tingling against my hairy hole and invading it as I opened it willingly.

"Of course, wouldn't want it any other way."  Nathan replied giddily to me and started to roll. I pushed him over onto his back and stared down at his body, his tan skin glowing in the moonlight.  I leant my lips down and sucked on one of his nipples.  My lips wrapped around him and he shuddered in joy, he let out a soft moan.  My other hand traced down his body and wrapped around his firm member, a loud moan left his mouth as I started stroking furiously, then slow, then furiously.

I let my lips go down to Nathan's ribs and licked the outline of each rib, I let my tongue explore all over his body.

"I love you."  I reminded him as I turned over and placed my cock near his mouth and I placed myself in the 68 position.  Our lips simultaneously wrapped around each other and I moaned as I bobbed my head up and down.  I felt his tongue lick my slit and then his mouth followed me whole.  I screamed out in pleasure and took my head off of his member.

 We continued to suck each other off until Nathan stopped but I continued, he panted as I rapidly kept my head moving up and down.  I slurped and took his full length and forced my mouth down to the base of his penis.  "Samuel stop- ugh I'm going o- UGHHHHH!"  Nathan screamed as he released his load in my mouth, I continued to suck as his jets of sperm filled my mouth.

I tried to contain it but my efforts failed, I swallowed as much as I could but the residue still dribbled out and trickled onto my chin.  "Nice."  I complimented him as I wiped my arm across my mouth and cleaned the excess load off of me.

"Now It's my turn."  I commanded giddily and flipped Nathan over he shuffled closer and I crawled back as I positioned my lips at the crack of his ass.  I grabbed both ass cheeks and spread them apart as I looked at his hole.  It's pinkness hypnotising me to force my tongue into him.  He laughed happily as I let my tongue roam around on the inside of his hole, his skin tasted sweet against my tongue and I pulled out and ran it along his crack.

I slipped my finger and to my mouth to lubricate it and circled it around the rim of his hole.  My finger circled around his pink hole before slowly sliding in.   He clenched his hole and caught my finger at my knuckle.  I wiggle my finger around in him causing him to breath heavily.  "Okay, now I'm going to replace my finger."  I informed Nathan and slid my finger out of his beautiful hole.  I repositioned myself and placed my tip at his crack, I stroked it a few times before pushing in.

Nathan's clenched hole made it blissful as I pressed in.  The tightness of his hole made my penis rock hard.  I started off with a slow pace and then sped up.  I thrust my hips forwards and huffed as I kept up my rigorous pace.  I felt an oncoming orgasm and pulled out of Nathan.  I forced the orgasm to a stop and pre cum leaked out.  I breathed heavily as I repositioned myself near Nathan's crack.  I rubbed my cock side to side and slid it across his cheeks.

"I want you in me."  Nathan begged and I complied happily.  I forced myself back in and resumed my fast pace.  I plunged in and help there then released out and slammed back down again.  I grunted as I felt my cock warm up.  My muscles tensed and my checks clenched together as erupted in Nathan, he breathed heavily as he took my load.

"I can't cum;  I've already came twice."  Nathan complained.  "That's why I'm here."  I replied happily and flipped him over.

I swallowed his cock and inserted my fingers into his ass.  I quickly slipped them in and out while I worked my magic with my mouth on his tool.  "Oh yes.  Oh yes.  I'm close."  Nathan screamed while cummming in my mouth, I swallowed his load whole and licked my lips after he finished.  "Thanks."  He replied tiredly, I leaned over and we interlocked our lips, I let him taste his own seed and he kissed me back thoroughly.

A/N

So here's 2 sex chapters for yyou lovelies because people have been requesting them :o  So I hope I fulfilled your needs. *wink wink*

Please vote and comment on my previous chapters if you loved them.  Ta :)

Vote/Comment/Follow

-YOP