15. Attitudes

~(Y/N)~
I woke up and saw Sean asleep, right in front of me. I leaned an inch forward and kissed him on the lips. He opened his bright blue eyes and smiled.
"Morning!"
I said, completely ignoring the fact that both of us were naked. He smiled and got up. He crawled over to his bag and grabbed a pair of blue boxers. He put them on and he looked at me. I grabbed my pink minidress and put it on. Jack smiled as I walked over to him. We had our fingers locked together as we walked down the hall. We walked into the kitchen and saw Snickers on the counter. She mewed quietly. That was kitten for 'Good Morning'. It always made me smile, and when I smiled, Jack smiled with me. He kissed my cheek and opened the refridgerator. He was looking around when he saw something I had desperately tried to hide from everyone. A raspberry cheesecake and a giant bowl of chocolate mousse. He grabbed both of them and set them on the counter. He tried to pry the cheesecake open, but every attempt he made didn't work.
"WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!?!?"
He said in a small fit of rage. I walked over and opened the Cheesecake and Sean crossed his arms.
"Why couldn't I do that?"
He asked, picking up a slice and practically shoving the whole thing in his mouth. I was surprised that it didn't fit since he had such a loud mouth. I sighed, shaking my head and facepalming. Sean looked at me with a weird face.
"If anyone asks, I don't know you."
I said, standing up and leaving the table. He followed me, grabbing my wrist. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face the weirdo.
"What?"
I asked, a tinge of annoyance latched onto my voice. Despite the fact that Snickers wouldn't stop biting my ankle is not what made me angry.
"Why are you leaving me?"
He asked.
"I'm not leaving you, I'm just walking about ten feet away. Is that a problem?"
I said, huffing and crossing my arms. Jack made a somewhat angry face at me.
"You're acting different. Yesterday you were perfectly fine and now you're being mean. What's wrong?"
He asked, tapping his foot on the ground and crossing his arms. The truth is, it was different just being at my own house by myself or with Amber and nobody else except Kushu. I was NOT used to a boy being in my house, better yet actually staying more than a day there. I sighed, grabbed my keys and headed towards the door to my house. Jack gasped and grabbed my wrist again.
"Where are you going?"
He asked. I didn't give an answer. I just turned around and went outside. I ran to my car so Jack couldn't catch me. When I was angry or just bored, I would head to Amber's house in the forest and go to the edge of the river. I would look at the water and it'd remind me of what happened to Hannah. What happened to Amber. What happened to me. Sean attempted to run after me, but he couldn't keep up so he stopped and turned around. I kept driving and reached the edge of the forest. I took a mad dash down the path and past her house. I saw the river, and two little girls playing in it. One was a blonde, one a red-head. They were splashing each other and looked to be about 7 years old. I walked down to the edge of the river and they looked at me. The blonde stood up and approached me slowly.
"Are you okay?"
She said. She had the height of an eight year old, but she had the voice of an adult. The blonde's hair was tied back into a bun. The red head's hair was up in a short ponytail. I shook my head and heard Sean yelling for me. He must've found my car. The blonde whimpered at the sound of the yells and used her tiny hands to grab my forearm. She literally dragged me behind Amber's house. She poked her head out and gasped.
"He's right there!!!"
She squeaked, dragging me behind a bush. She walked out from behind the house into plain sight.
"Have you seen a girl that looks like this? A pink Minidress, (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes?"
He asked the little girl.
"No. I'm lost in this forest, and we were looking for my mommy but then we got even more lost."
She said. I could tell what she was doing. She was distracting him so I could get back to my car without another word said. But, her distraction skills were a bit off.
"Are you lying? Did she put you up to this?"
He asked her. He sounded concerned, so I started watching what he was going to do. She looked up at him and started fake-crying.
"How dare you say such a thing!! I'm just looking for my mom and you're here calling me a liar!!! You're so mean!!!"
She whined. Damn, I might actually have a chance. She put her hands on her face and started crying.
"Don't cry, shh,shh."
He said, trying to calm her down. I got up and ran. He didn't see me because his eyes were closed, but he sure did hear me curse under my breath. I kept running, not stopping or looking back.

The picture is of me. Yeah, I know it's the back of my head. Deal with it