That Girl

China POV

Prologue

______________________

Date: March 23, 2013

Location : China to Johns house

Time: 5:28 pm

___________________________________

"Done!" I finished my outfit off with my shiny pink lip gloss. I had on my paint splattered white tights, a black crop top, my bow belly button ring which brought attention to my flat abs and slid on my pink sandles. I grabbed my I phone and ran out the house to meet my boyfriend.

"Hey babe." He greeted me with a kiss and pulled me into a hug as soon he opened the door. When I pulled away my hands brushed against his rock hard abs and thats when I realized he was shirtless. He was doing this on purpose. I was a virgin and planned on keeping it that way until marriage. Boy was he fine. John was mixed with everything in the book just the way I liked it. He was light skinned and has green blue almost grey eyes. Plus he had money, but thats not why I liked him. I liked him because he was a bad boy. I was tired of nice guys, they never satisfied me enough. John was the whole package the only problem was that he always had nappy headed hoes coming around and he was trouble selling all this weed, but it was worth it.

"So what are you doing here?" He questioned me while scratching the back of his head. "Cuz', I wanted to see my boyfriend is that a problem?" I chuckled while sitting down. "Well babe it's kind of not a good time," 'Why not I ....." I was cut off by some black hoe walking down the stairs. "J come back we weren't done yet!" She continued whining because she didn't nitice I was here. "Who the FUCK is that?" I yelled in his face "My name is Kisha who are you !" She spat back rudely. "Im his GIRLFRIEND and you're just another one of his HOES!" I screamed back at her trying not to lose my temper. "Babe! Calm down." Him just saying that just made it worse. I stared at him with anger in my eyes.

"One I'm not a hoe and two I didn't know he had a girlfriend." Kisha was already dressed running down the stairs. At first I thought she was gonna hit me but she turned around and slapped the hell out of John before leaving. Good he deserved it. I stood there with tears in my eyes. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. It wasn't the first time he cheated on me, it's just that it was our 1 year anniversary and I was thinking about giving it up, but I had enough. 

"Babe, lemme explain!" "Explain WHAT! THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME ONCE AGAIN AND FORGOT OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" I yelled in his face trying not to burst out into tears. "I didnt forget?" This negro did not just question himself. "YES! You did, because instead of getting your rocks off and your dick wet on one of these hoes you would have called me!" "Babe Im Sorry." "Save it, you know what John. I kept up with you for too long. I can't deal with this SHIT YOUR SHIT anymore IM DONE!" I walked out the house before he could even respond. My mind was runing a mile a minute. All I sacraficed for him down the drain. Why the hell did I even stay with him for that long.

I was almost home when a Black SUV with tinted windows rolled up. "Need a ride?" The first guy asked. I shook my head no and continued walking. I realized the car was following me so I sped up and all of a sudden I heard some one yell "Get her!" I started running  but that didnt last long becasue I had asthma and I knew these muthafuckers werent gonna help me. The last thing I remembered was 4 guys standing over me then everything went black.