Twins

___________________

Date: September 29, 2011

Location: Daja and Asia house

Time: 4:00 pm

____________________________________________

Daja POV

"Daja please dont call them Im begging you!"

Asia could beg and beg all she wanted but Im still going to call them. Its like she's older than me by a few minutes give or take but its like I feel as her sister I should protect her. I mean she do some dumb shit.

"Beg all you want Asia imma still call them. Do me a favor and put Kyle in the basement until they get here." I stated while taking out my phone.

"So who are you gonna call Daja?" China was so clueless to the whole situation it's gonna be hard to explain.

"Imma call our twin cousins Imani and Brianna. They know everything and said if somethng happens to Asia again to call them."

"Okay well I gotta get back before my mom comes. Call me if anything."

China walked out the door and I let out a huge sigh of relief. This is so stressful being the youngesst but yet doing everything. When I looked up I saw Asia looking at me with a blank expression while pressing her lips together. She looked so sorry and helpless I had to feel bad for her.

"Daja please..." She started before I cut her off

"Asia I dont want to hear it right now. Im up in my room if you need me, but do me a favor and dont." Those were my last words as I headed up the stairs leaving her down there to do whatever she pleased.

As soon as I laid in my bed I got on twitter scrolling through my news feed. All I saw information about some party and some lonely hoe. I logged off and plugged in my headphones. When I was just about to fall asleep I got a notification. 

"UGGH !! What now?" I was so tired and fustrated I picked up my phone so it would stop vibrating. 

"Facebook? Who wants to be my friend now?"

I logged on Facebook and found one friend request from a boy named Trent.

TRENT BROOKE WANTS YOU AS A FRIEND

ACCEPT OR DECLINE ?

I clicked on his profile to see this fine ass boy with big lips. Of course I had to acccept to see what else he was about. Maybe we could become good friends. ;)

As soon as i pressed accept a chat between the two of us started.

Trent Brooke: Well helllo there:)

DayDay Smith: Wow you work fast

Trent Brooke: Well you know I have my ways

DayDay Smith: Well how'd you find me

Trent Brooke: Im not the only one working fast

DayDay Smith: -_-

Trent Brooke: iight im kidding. my friend David told me much about you 

Wow David really talks about me and to his frineds dang now im starting to feel bad about messing with his mind.

Trent Brooke: You still there