Chapter 2.......... here they come

China POV

______________________

Date: September 29, 2011

Location: China's house to Kyle's house

Time: 2:30 pm

_______________________________________________

"Shit." That was the first word that came out of my mouth when Daja said "He did it again." I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Aisa POV

I was now pacing back and forth out of breath. "Oh my gosh! What did I just do?" I thought it my self . "It was self defence right.? Right." I was questioning my self while waiting on my sister and China to get here. Dammit I knew this was gonna happen again I just didnt know it would happen so soon. "Where are you?!" I heard my sister semi yell running up the stairs. "Over here!" I sighed. As soon as she saw me she embraced me into and hug while China examined the body. 

"Damn Asia what did you do?" Now I had to explain everything. I dint really real comfortable doing that but I guess it is whats best. 

"Well you see after you guys left I went to find Kyle and we started hanging out. He started smoking some weed and I didnt mind until he offered me some. I politely declined but started to feel uncomfotable when he was rubbing on my legs. I pushed him off but he kept insisting and then he got on top of me. I told him to stop and he slapped me. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE puts there hands on me so I grabbed the nearest thing which was luckily a lamp and hit him upside his head. He was knocked out cold so I dragged him from school all the way here?"

"Well damn." Daja said while taking off her jewlery. "Why didnt you do it?"

"Daja what the fuck man why would I......." "Not that dumb ass Im talking bout the weed my nigga. Is there anymore left?" She questioned me. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Come on guys we gotta get him out of here before he wakes up" China stated while lifting one of his legs. We carried him to China's car in the back and drove off to our house. Just hope my mom isnt home right now. she would kill me knowing I was hanging wing Kyle again. My phone vibrated in my pocket interupting my thoughts.

DayDay: you know we have to talk about this right?

Asia_babe: Now?

DayDay: Yes now because your not gonna wanna talk another time!

Asia_babe: Fine. Go ahead yell at me

DayDay: Im not gonna yell but you know your not suppose to hang with him. He has done this before what made you thin that this time it would have been different. What is he was loaded.

Asia_babe: Wait are you forgeting im older. and I know how to defend myself. Gosh chill out im fine.

DayDay: I hope you know Im calling them

China POV

Daja and Asia sat there texting each other which made we feel awkward just sitting there I know I had to say something. "You know If you want to talk you can. Im not gonna say anything."

Daja looked up and smiled at me. "Sorry Chi this is just sisterly stuff." Its always sisterly stuff I thought to my self, but somethings they have to handle things on their own.