Chapter 1...............He did it again

2 years Earlier

 China POV

_____________________

Date: September 29, 2011

Location: School to China's house

Time: 1:20 pm

________________________________

I love it when she smile, smile

I make her show her dimples, dimples

She precious when she smile, smile

And I make her feel special, special

I was pumping to Torion while trying to ignore Daja and Asia arguing infront of me. "Fine!" Asia yelled indicating that Daja had just won the argument. Daja and Asia were twins but are completly different in looks. Daja was a carmel skin color with a chinese look and Asia was light skin with curly hair. I dont know what the heck their mother did but they sure as hell dont look like twins. As for body they were both banging. Asia was slim with abs and Daja was a little curvier with dimples and had a lil booty. As for me I was fully black. My parents were from the islands so I was a little thicker than them and had an ass.

"Earth to China!" Daja waved a finger in my face. "Did you hear me?" "No not really." I admitted.  Asia Sighed before speaking again. "What are you doing for your birthday?"  I really hated birthdays for some reason. "Oh I dont know, probably nothing." I shrugged. "NOTHING!" they said in unison. "You cant just do nothing your turning 18!" Daja stressed. "Plus it's our senior year we needa have a BANG!" Asia added. "Well I'll think about it." "I guess." Asia rolled her eyes "Hey what time is it?" Daja asked in curiousity. "1:40" "Woo time to go home!" Daja said in joy.

We were seniors and super smart, so technically we only had like 2-4 classes a day plus it was a performing arts school so those were majority of our classes. We all acted or took acting classes. Daja sang, Asia danced and I modeled. 

"Bring yo ass home this early mom will beat yo ass!" Asia said . "Im not going home, Im going to China's so dont snitch." Daja replyed back with an attitude. Asia just walked away and rolled her eyes. "Why are you coming to my house?" I questioned her. "Well you do have a kinda cute step brother and I need lip action." She laughed while poking her lips out at me. "Eww." We got in the car and turned on the radio. We sang along as Honey Cocaines rap blased through my speakers.

Got a Asian Bitch on my left side

Another asia bitch right- right side

I might send yo ass of to the next side

Bitch hold yo damn breath casue you might die

Got  a group of bad bitches and I feel good

Oh you hungry too bad cus my meals good

Daja POV

We pulled up to the house and went inside. "David Im home!" China shouted before skipping up the stairs. I sat on the couch as soon as he peeked from out the kitchen. "Why are you here?" he smirked as he emerged from out the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. "I didn't want to go home. Why are YOU here?" I raised an eyebrown at him as i replied. "Well, I hapen to live here." he laughed. David had graudated last year and already had a record deal.

"I bet you just wanted to come see me huh?" he questioned. I got up and straddled over him sitting on his waist so I was able to feel his mannhood rubbing against my jeans. Damn I haven't even been here for 5 minutes and he was already hard. "Well, what do you think?" I said while kissing neck. "Damn Daja! When we gon' make it official?" He said while turning me over. At this point he was hovering over me and I was flat on my back. I sighed before rolling from under him making my way upstairs. On my way up I heard him mumble some very unpleasent words becasue I knew just how sexually fustrated he was.

 "China you think I went too far?" I asked sitting on her room floor. "With what?" she questioned. "Your brother, I mean, I dont like him he's just something to occupy my time." "Did you have sex?" She raised a brow. "No." "Then you good. David will be aye okay. He could have any girl he wanted." Ugh she was so simple and straight to point. Im glad we made that deal. "I love you!" I said while laying on the floor. "What do you want?" "Nothing." "Are you going gay?" She said in the most serious tone. I laughed and got off the floor. "I mean I love how you keep me grounded. If it wasn't for you making that deal with us not to have sex your brother would have probably fucked the life out of me.You saved me from being a hoe." China and I busted out iinto laughter after I said my speech. "Are you serious?" She asked while trying to recover her breath. "No not exactly." I replied. "But Im dead ass about some of it." "Aww I love you too!"

We sat there and talked about nothing until my phone rang. "Hello............. Really......What!..........Okay!" "China we gotta go!" I said grabbing my things. "Why!" "HE DID IT AGAIN!"

________________________________________________________

COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW

Hey guys took a while to type this but hopw you like it 

Songs

Smile by Torion Sellers>>>>> To the right over thurrrr

Heisman part 2 by Tyga and honey cocaine