Chapter 3 , kiss?

Joey POV

I run inside the bathroom and get in the farthest stall I was so embarrassed I whispered but suddenly I hear foot steps I look under the stall. It was Daniel I could tell by his shoes they were very shiny but as he headed torwards the back stall I walked out at the wrong time he was right their in my face with a paper towel in his hand he gave it to me and I had no response to him. Then he asked me " are you gay? " I responded with a no. He looked at me with the death stare and he kisses me. in my head I just said what just happened did the cutest boy in the school just kiss me? No that could of not just happened then Daniel asked me " did you like that? " I said NO IM A STRAIT GUY OK!😡 Then I run out of the bathroom still crying my heart out Daniel chases me and says "wait.... Joey wait!" I look back and I said WHAT DO YOU WANT? He said " I know your gay you fag! " and walks away.

Daniel POV

I see a kid run into the bathroom sobbing I walk in their and I get a paper towel and i figure out witch stall he is in. I hear the sobbing come from the last stall I stand right in front of it as they carefully open the stall door And I hand them the paper towel. It was Joey he looked frightened I look at him and ask him are you gay? He reasoned with a "no" I gave him the death stare i look at what he is wearing up and down with his cute nerd glasses. I gave him a little kiss then I asked him did you like that? And then he reasponed with this " NO IM A STRAIT GUY!😡" Them he runs out the bathroom still crying I chase after him and I say wait Joey wait! He turns around and says " WHAT DO YOU WANT? "
I say I know your gay you fag! And I walk away.......

Joey POV

I whispered I can't wait to get out of this death hole and just go home. The bell finally rings * RING RING * I go to my locker get my homework and keys and head on our the door I drive home and I see Daniel drive into rose creek with his Lamborghini I finally get home and I get a message from Conner asking how do i do this homework sorry I wasn't there. I've got the flu! I reasponed with and ok you just take that number replace it with n and +• and divid that is all then add those numbers up and you got your answer. Conner said oh ok thank you! I respond with a no problem then I get back to work the homework was easy I did it in 3 minutes then it started getting dark so I went out to go get food. I went to whole foods and grabbed my voss water and a snack for the night. But last I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Daniel POV

As I walked out of school I went to my locker to grab my stuff and headed out the door and on my way home I saw the loser Joey next to me and my Lamborghini that loser must be jelous I thought in my head am I right or am I right yeah I'm right. So I went home did my boring homework and then I made my self a sandwich. I started planning  what I was going to wear Tomorrow so I decided to be hot this year so wanted to wear a tuxedo shirt and some tuxedo pants with my hair slicked back. I went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and went on to bed and went on Instagram a bit and went to bed.