Chapter 5, the flirt

Daniel POV

I woke up in the morning ready to flirt with Joey and also I wore something so hot I even said that to myself I wore a tuxedo and I said It looks so hot! I head out the door with my tuxedo jacket and my keys I go to school and I see Joey trying to open his locker. I walk up to him he looks like he is going to be sick. oh well just go with it. Hey Joey I said leaning against the locker he said " hi? " back I look at him and tell him you look hot without glasses he blushes and I keep flirting with him I take him to the bathroom I hold his hand and take him to the last stall and start kissing his neck making sure to leave a mark. I started making out with him it made me feel good I hope I don't get to far when I start dating him oh I wish!

Joey POV

I am already at school I got their early and I saw Daniel across the hall way and I had butterflies in my stomach and then he leans against the lockers and he started flirting with me and took me to the bathroom to the last stall and kissed my neck and left a mark. He started making out with me and it felt like we were dating it felt so right I like what he is doing then he said " I love you say it! " I said I love you and then he stuck his tongue in my mouth I pushed him away from me but I that felt so right and then. He slapped me and said don't tell anyone ok I hate you and slapped me again he ran right out of the bathroom!

Daniel POV

I went home running out of the bathroom. When I got home my mom said we are going to Mrs. Graceffas house so get ready really nice. so shave and and put on a tuxedo. I went to my room and started getting ready when I got down stairs I made strawberry lemonade with fresh lemons and food coloring it taste so good! My mom said " let's go! " I ran out the door with my lemonade and hop In the car And I was excited to go see Joey again he must too I hope. I hope he didn't take that slap mean like?

Joey POV

When Daniel slapped me I thought he didn't love me anymore but I tried not to cry when he slapped me. When I got home my mom said you have 80 minutes to go shopping with all this money. Umm ok I said and asked my mom if cat can come over she said yes so I invited her to help me what to choose! When I got back home with loads of bags in my hands and gave the left over money to my mom it was only 30,000 dollars left and she gave me 40,000 dollars so it was fair. So I went up stairs and chose witch tuxedo I should wear I wore a navy color it was such a pretty color I shaved  and everything. I went back down Stairs and I said I'm ready and I said wait why am I ready for? My mom said cause the predas are coming over! I was like WHAT? I started freaking out so Daniel is coming I need to get my contacts in so he doesn't see me with glasses!