Chapter 6, cry

Joey POV

*DING DONG* I hear the doorbell there Here! Daniel is just standing there whenever I open the door he's grabbing a jar of lemonade and I grab it from his hands and put it in the kitchen. I welcome them I and my mom says " make your self at home and I will serve your plates. " they sit at the table and my mom had all the plates. When we are all done my mom serves the desert that I made earlier it was cheesecake. Daniel said " this is really good mrs.Graceffa! " and my mom said " I didn't make this Joey did." Daniel says oh and i blush while he smiles and looks at me and then he looks away. When we are all done with dinner my mom says " why don't you show Daniel your room Joey? " I looked at my mom and said ok I will I lead Daniel up stairs and I enter my room and he just looks around amazed I said it's not amazing and he replied " I'm sorry Joey I thought you were different but you aren't you a a normal human being. " I look at him and say I forgive you Daniel and *he came closer and kissed me on the cheek! I said umm Daniel I wanted to tell you I'm gay and I like  you I always liked you! And he said back I like you too and and he hugs me and I hug him back so hard and I feel a wet dot touch my shoulder and it was cold and I push Daniel back and he is crying I say why are you crying? And he says " Joey I love you ok I love you I confirm I love you I liked you when I first saw you on Instagram ok I love you!" I look at him hug him again but this time till he gasped for air and I started crying too.

Daniel POV

When I first walk into joeys house It was amazing of how big it was in the inside it looked so small in the outside but It was really big in the inside. He leaded us to the table and his mom said " make your self at home. " and I sat at the table Joey sat right across from me. His mom brought the food over and I ate when we were all done his mom brought over cheesecake and it looked really good I took the first bite and I said this is really good Mrs.Graceffa and she's said " I didn't make this Joey did." I look at Joey with my fork on my lip and I smile at him and he blushes. When we were all done Joeys mother said " why don't you show Daniel your room Joey? " and Joey said to his mom " ok! " he leaded me "up stairs and into his room I looked at his room and I was amazed it was such a normal room for a regular Human being. I look at Joey and he says " it's not that amazing. " and I look at him and say I'm sorry Joey I thought you were different but you aren't your just a normal human being! He looks at me and he says " I forgive you." I get closer to him kiss him on the cheek and I started hugging him and crying and he pushed me away and asked me " why are you crying? " and I say back I love you joey I confirm I love you I liked you when I saw you on first Instagram I love you! And he hugs me and he started crying too.

I know this was a really short chapter because It was really long to write because I has 631 words so hope you enjoyed this chapter!💚😘💕