Chapter 4 , dare

Joey POV
I'm
I woke up with my alarm go off I get up and brush my teeth get dressed and i walked  by my old nerd glasses because I got new ones but I thought it wouldn't hurt to wear them right? So I put them on and I could see everything I grabbed my keys and headed out the door I hopped into my car and I got a message from cat saying * can you give me a ride to school? I responded back yah of course! I went in her neighborhood and picked her up I drove to school and I saw Daniel ugh the jock he has always been mean to me! As soon as I got their I went straight to my locker and grabbed my text book for first period when I closed my locker I turned around and I saw Daniel he grabbed me from my hand to the bathroom And told me " IF YOU TELL ANYONE THAT I KISSED YOU I WILL KILL YOU! " I said ok I won't was so terrified I ran right out of the bathroom and went to first period!

Daniel POV

I woke up in the morning with my alarm clock I woke up ate breakfast and went back up stairs to brush my teeth. After that i dressed in my suit and tie and ahead to school in my Lamborghini when I got to school I started looking for Joey I saw him at his locker I grabbed him but his hand and took him into the bathroom and told him IF YOU TELL ANYONE THAT I KISSED YOU I WILL KILL YOU! Then he said " ok I won't " a and ran out of the bathroom with fear.

Joey POV

When it was lunch time I got in line to get food but I decided not to if I'm not going to eat it at all so I hop out of line and sat with Cat, Tyler, and Conner then I saw Daniel sit down at the table behind me I tried to stay calm but it didn't work I was panicking but I went to go get a water and I calmed down! So while Cat, Tyler, and Conner were eating I was talking about anime and my old nerd glasses because cat asked me did I get new nerd glasses? Then we all went to the bathroom and to our lockers.

Daniel POV

I sat at the table behind Joey so I could hear if he talked about the kiss! I sat with jc, Ricky Dillon, and soyer  and he asked us if we wanted to play truth or dare everyone said yes. Soyer asked me " truth or dare? " I said dare he said " I dare you to pretend to fall in love with Joey. " I said that's going to be easy! I said that because he already likes me so  this will be easy!

Also if you want to see some Janiel  edits go follow me and Instagram it's Joey._.daniel and if you want to see even more go follow graceffa_cuties