Chapter 6 : Joker

"Eonnie! Tell us the truth!" Jimin said looking straight at her. "Eonnie's boyfriend is so handsome!" Sora squealed. "I'm so jealous of you Eonnie" Minji exclaimed.

As more questions were being asked Hyuna's face turns bright red. Luhan laughs. He was enjoying this very much.

"Have you guys kissed yet?" Sora asked. Before Hyuna could open her mouth to say something she was quickly cut off by Luhan.

"We did more than that. If you know what I mean." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. Hearing the answer from him made the girls widen their eyes as did Hyuna. The girls later squeals again and smiles. "Eonnie is so different now!" Jimin said smiling. "I want a handsome namja chingu just like Eonnie." Sora stated. "Yah. Let's go! We'll be late for practice!" Minji said.

The girls gasp as they notice the time. They bowed to Hyuna and Luhan and hurriedly went out of the shop leaving a speechless Hyuna and laughing Luhan.

"Yah! Since when are we dating!" She said smacking his arm. Luhan laughed even more. He enjoyed watching her reaction. "Its was so funny! You're face was redder than a tomato!" He exclaimed earning another smack from her.

After paying for the flowers, Hyuna bid Mrs. Yang farewell and went on her way with Luhan.

...

Luhan raised his brow when he noticed the road they were on. "Yah, Didn't you say we were going to visit your grandma?" He asked. She puts on a small smile and nods.

"But this road is heading to a cemetery." He thought to himself.

Hyuna parked the car and brought the flowers with her. Luhan looked around and he was totally right. They were now at a cemetery.

He noticed Hyuna already standing in front of a grave and slowly made his way towards her and read the words on the tombstone.

In Loving Memory of The Late
Kim Young Ja.

A daughter, sister, wife and grandmother.

"I miss you a lot, Grandma." Hyuna said laying the flowers on top of the grave. Luhan was speechless. He noticed that she was already sobbing. "I miss you a lot, Grandma." She said repeating her words earlier.

His heart sank seeing her cry and worst, remember all the things he's done to her.

He watched as she began telling her grandma stories about her daily life and other stuff.

After a while, She wipes her tears away and put on a smile. She turns to Luhan and laughs. "You must think I'm weaker than before right?" She asked.

He was taken back by her question. Just like that, She puts on a fake smile.
"No. I think you're strong." He answered making her smile.

She bids her grandma farewell and made her way with Luhan to her car. "Thank you." He heard her mumble and he was happy for the rest of the car ride.

...

"So this is where you live huh?" She asked him and he nods. "Thank you for helping me." He says.

She smiles and waves him goodbye. He watches as she droves off and later entered his house.