Chapter 2 : Just My Luck

A few blocks away from her home, Hyuna stopped walking after seeing a group of boys fighting. Althought it seems like that only one boy was getting beaten.

She quickly hides behind a car. The group of boys finally left after it started raining. They left the boy lying unconscious on the sidewalk.

After they were out of sight, Hyuna quickly went to help the boy. "Yah. Are you okay-" She widen her eyes. She knows the boy. Its one of Kai's friend, Luhan! "But didn't Chanyeol said they were going to go meet him? Why is he here?" Hyuna though to herself.

"Luhan shii, Are you alright? Lu-!" her voice trailed off when she saw the bruises he has. "Can you hear me?" She asked shaking his body softly. She sighs after a few failed attempts. "I guess I have to help you, I can't leave you here in the rain. You'll get sick or worse freeze to death." She exclaimed, helping him up. "Man! You're heavy!" She grunts.

She then took him to her house. "Welcome home Ms. Hyuna. Oh! Who is he?" Yoora, one of Hyuna's maid asked shocked. "He's one of my..um friends. He got into some trouble just now." Hyuna lied.

Yoora still shocked just nodded her head. "Im going upstairs to put him in the guest bedroom now." Hyuna stated. "Yes Ms.Hyuna." Yoora bowed.

Hyuna then went up and entered the guest bedroom.There she laid Luhan on the bed and covered his body with a blanket. "Finally...gosh your so heavy!" She sigh to herself.

"My back is killing me!" She groaned. She stretched her arms and took a glance at Luhan's face. "Hm, You know, You look kinda cute-Wait! Did I just say that?!" Hyuna said mentally slapping herself.

She quickly shook her head and huffed. Just then, Yoora knocked on the door. "Excuse me Ms. Hyuna, but you have a phone call from your father." She said. Hyuna nodded and went downstairs with Yoora not forgetting to close the door.

"Hey Dad.." Hyuna said. "Hello Hyuna dear." Mr.Kim said on the other line. "So, hows school today?" He asked. "Um, Great." She lied. "Are you sure?" Mr.kim asked again.

"Nae Appa. Everything's fine. Anyway, When are you and Omma coming home from the states?" Hyuna asked. "Were still not sure dear maybe in a week or two, I still have to sign a deal with Queen's fashion company. Their president, Mr. Choi is in Japan for a fashion show and I don't know when he'll be back." Mr.Kim replied. "Why do you ask? Is something wrong?" Mr.Kim questioned.

"Oh, No. It's nothing. I just miss you guys." Hyuna answered, lying yet again. "We miss you too dear. Have a goodnight sleep now" Mr. Kim said.

"Arasso appa-" She replied, ending the phone call. "Ms. Hyuna?" Yoora said.

"Yes yoora shii?" Hyuna asked. "You should go change yourself and take a bath. You'll catch a cold if you stay any longer in those wet clothes." Yoora exclaimed. Hyuna looked at her clothes before nodding her head and went upstairs to her room.