Chapter 4 : The Curious Boy

"You helped me?" Luhan asked. Hyuna nodded. "I sure did." She said putting 2 plates with eggs and bacon on the table. She then pushes one in front of Luhan. "For you." She stated.

"Th..thanks.." He awkwardly replied and begins eating. "Does it still hurt?" She asked breaking the silence. "Your wounds." She continued. "It doesn't hurt that much." He replied. "Still, we have to treat it or you'll get an infection." She exclaimed. Luhan sinply nodded his head.

After a while, Luhan looked up to see Hyuna

After a while, Luhan looked up to see Hyuna. She was different. She wasn't wearing her big glasses. "Maybe wearing glasses does make a huge difference" He thought to himself.

As Hyuna finally finished eating and looked up from her plate she noticed Luhan staring at her with furrowed eyebrows. She waves her hand in front of his face.

"Earth to Luhan. Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong with my face or what?" She asked sass in her tone. Luhan snaps back to reality. "Huh? Um, What did you say?" He asked.

She simply sighs. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She said furrowing her eyebrows doing what Luhan just did earlier.

"Well- It's just that now, You-um..You look different. You don't look at all like a-" He was cut off, "Loser?", She said standing up. She takes hers and Luhan's empty plates to the sink making him frowned. "I didn't mean it that way." He said almost whispering. Hyuna turned around and smiled.

"Its okay, I'm getting use to being called like that." She assured going into the living room. He followed her from behind.

 He followed her from behind

"Here. Put this on the bruises you have. Its a special cream. It'll help a lot." Hyuna said handing it to Luhan.

Hyuna sat opposite to him on the sofa. "I can tell just by looking at you that you have a lot of questions for me. So, go on. Ask me anything at all." She stated.

Luhan hesitated for awhile before finally speaking up. "Why do you wear those big glasses to school? Also, Whenever we have a school event you turn up with outdated and nerdy clothes. Why wear those when you can buy much more expensive and fashionable clothes? I mean, Why dress up as a nerd?"

Hyuna took a deep breath and exhaled it. "I do have problems with my eyes and I need those glasses to read. And the clothes, You call them outdated and nerdy, I call them comfortable and a lot cheaper. I don't like wasting money that much. I used to attend a school in Japan. Everyone knew who I was and treated me differently. I ended up with a lot of fake friends and teachers would give me high marks and It wasn't really fair to the other students. I wanted to be acknowledge for my own hardwork and not because of who my parents are. So when I moved here and attended Shinhwa. I finally do get a normal life." She explained.

"But you get bullied and-" His voice trailed off when he remembers that he's one of those bullies.

Hyuna noticed his changed expression and was taken back when she heard him say,

"I'm sorry for everything I've done"

She looked at him with a reassuring smile. "Its alright." She replied.

"Where are your parents anyway?" Luhan asked

"Where are your parents anyway?" Luhan asked. "They're on a business trip" Hyuna replied standing up. "I'm going to visit my grandmother now. Do you want me to drop you off at your place or anywhere else?" She asked looking at the time.

Luhan felt something weird. He wasn't ready to part ways just yet. "Can I come with you?" He asked earning a confused look from her.

"I guess so-" She awkwardly replies. "I'll get you some of my brothers clothes for you to change into. He's abroad and I'm sure He wont mind." She said walking up the stairs.

Luhan laid out the clothes Hyuna had gave him earlier on the bed

Luhan laid out the clothes Hyuna had gave him earlier on the bed. He quickly changed into them and looked into the mirror.

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth using the toothbrush that Hyuna had also given him just now. He looked at his reflection and fixed his hair before making his way downstairs.

"I'm done." He exclaimed making Hyuna turn around. "My brother's clothes fits you." She smiled.

Luhan was stunned to see her. She was wearing a white blouse and blue denim jeans. Her hair tied in a ponytail and to complete the look, some rocking black vans.

"You look pretty!" He blurted out. "Uh Thank you." She replies, not sure if he was merely joking or being completely serious.

" She replies, not sure if he was merely joking or being completely serious

"Seat belts on." Hyuna stated starting the car's engine. "Before heading off to visit grandma. Lets go buy some flowers first." She said driving off of The Kim's property.